My family

Eric's: POV

I woke up at the hospital and Emily hugged me gently. I hugged her back and she smiled. I'm proud of her that she managed to escape with the tape recorder. "I thought I would never see you again." she said. "I'll never leave you." I replied. "You were so brave." she said. "You were brave too." I replied. "How are you feeling?" asked Olivia. "I'm tired and my body hurts like hell." I said.

"Thanks to Emily bringing the tape recorder, Jack will end up behind bars." replied Olivia and I let out a sigh of relief. "I love all of you so much, my family means everything to me." I said. "We love you too." replied Olivia. "You're the best brother I could ever ask for." said Emily. "I'm proud of you." replied Caspian and hugged me. "Thank you." I said.

***

Olivia's: POV

I stopped the car in front of Jack's childhood's home. "Here it is." said Eric. I looked at the house and shuddered. "24 hours of pure nightmare." he said. "This place is so scary." I replied.

(Jack's childhood's home)

"Are you ready?" asked Elliot. "Yes." said Eric. We went in and found Jack in the living room. "You are under arrest for murder, rape, abuse and kidnapping." I said. "This isn't over." replied Jack coldly. "I hope you never came out again." I said and put handcuffs on him. "You'll regret this." he replied angrily. "Enough." said Elliot and went out with him. I hugged Eric and Emily. "It's finally over." I said happily. "Yes." he replied.

It's not over

It's not over

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~