Good news

Javi's: POV

Jack held my hand to calm me down. "I'm just nervous." I said. "It will go well." he replied and I gave him a smile. Some people kept a good distance from us. I like that everyone's afraid of us. A mom held her son close to her.

"Javi Costa Polo." said a woman. I walked in and lay down on a stretcher. She smeared cream on my stomach. "I've good news." said Liz with a smile on her face. "What is it?" asked both me and Jack. "You're having twin girls." she said. Jack and I looked at each other. "That's wonderful news." I replied. "Everything looks good, they're healthy and feel good." said Liz. "That's great." I replied. Jack was so happy for me.

 Jack was so happy for me

***

"We'll be parents to twin girls." I said when we got home. "Yes." replied Jack and kisssd my lips. "Robyn's sister's name could be Jessie Raven Lavigne." I said. "I like it." he replied with a smile on his face. The doorbell rang and I opened the door. Jack's best friend Charlie stood outside.

 Jack's best friend Charlie stood outside

(Charlie)

"We have just got home from the hospital and we've found out that we will have twin girls." replied Jack. "Aww, so sweet." You two will be wonderful parents." replied Charlie. "Thank you." I said. "Maybe you want to be their godfather?" I asked.

"I would love to." said Charlie overjoyed. "You'll be an amazing godfather." I replied. "I'll protect them with my life." he said. "Thank you, because there are some who threaten to take away our children." replied Jack. "What?" asked Charlie. "They think we'll be bad parents to them." I said. "Nonsense, don't listen to them." he replied.

Jack and Javi will be parents to twin girls

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~