I'm not your babyboy

Jack's: POV

-Flashback-

April 15th 1992: London

"Breakfast's ready." called Helen. "I'm coming." replied David. He got off me and put on his clothes. I ran quickly to the bathroom and locked the door. I was sitting on the floor inside the shower and let the water washing away his dirt from my bruised body. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

(Jack)

(Jack)

I changed clothes and grabbed a gun. I went to the kitchen where my uncle and his wife were eating. Hate shone in my eyes.

"You are late to school

"You are late to school." said Helen. "I'm on my way." I replied. My sweet baby boy." replied David. I felt his hand on my butt. "I'm not your baby boy." I yelled coldly and shot my uncle to death. I dropped the gun and I was breathing heavily. Helen called after an ambulance while tears were rolling down her cheeks. I ran quicky out from the house.

***

I ran crying home to Charlie and hugged him tightly. He stroked my back and wiped away the tears.

(Charlie)

(Charlie)

"What's wrong?" he asked worried. "David raped me again and I killed him." I said. "Oh my god." he replied shocked. "I can't believe I killed him, I'm gonna end up in jail." I said panicked. "I'm here Jack, it's over." replied Charlie calmly.

I hugged him and tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Your nightmare is finally over." he said. "I enjoyed killing him." I said with a smirk on my face. "Are you okay?" he asked worried. "I'll be the most feared serial killer in London. My victims will be young men and boys." I said and laughed evilly. "Are you really sure about this?" asked Charlie. "Yes I am." I said.

-End of the flashback-

Jack's first killing

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~