You'll always be my Odette

Emily's: POV

"I hope you're not mad that I'm going to play Odette in swan lake." said Clara with a grin on her face. "Not all." I replied. "Maybe I can ask Laura if you can play a tree, because they don't need to move." she said and laughed. "Odette is a kind girl with a heart of gold, you would rather fit as the wizard's daughter." I replied before we left.

"What was that about?" asked Katie on the way out. "Our school is going to have a show about swan lake and I would play Odette, but she's blonde. I can play her if I use a wig." I said and sighed. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard." she replied upset. "Let's go home, I don't want to cause any drama." I said and walked out to the car.

***

Katie's: POV

"Hello, my name is Katherine Jackson and I'm Emily's godmother. If I hear that my goddaughter is being bullied one more time, I'll sue this school. You've no idea what she has been through." I said. "The role as Odette has already been taken." replied Laura. Clara smirked at me.

(Don't mess with Katie)

"So you say that just because Emily has dyed her hair, she can't play her? Do you realize how stupid it sounds? It's her dream to play Odette. Either you let her play her or I'll talk to the principal. It's your choice sweetheart." I said sassy. "Emily get the lead role as Odette." replied Laura. "That's so unfair." said Clara upset. "Life isn't fair." I replied. She glared at me and walked away. "Thank you so much." I said and walked out of the school.

Katie deserves an award for being the most awesome and sassy godmother ever.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~