I love you guys so much, I have the best fans in the whole world

Adam's: POV

"It's nice to see you again." said Camila with a smile on her face. "Same here." I replied. "The night's concert are sold out." she said. "That's great, I can't wait to see my Glamberts." I replied. I picked up my phone and logged into Instagram.

@adamlambert I can't wait to see my Glamberts tonight❤️

Omg😭❤️

We love you so much Adam❤️

I can't wait to see you too💕

You will rock tonight💜

A few hours later the show started and it felt great to be back on stage. I sang Velvet, Superpower, Roses and old songs too.

After a while I went backstage to change clothes. The bruises have disappeared since long time. But the scars would forever remain on my skin. I changed to dark clothes and went up again. "The next song is very personal and it has left deep scars in my soul." I said and started to sing Who wants to live forever. I was close to break down on stage. I never thought it would be so difficult to sing this song.

"Are okay Adam?" asked a girl worried when the song was over. "You guys make me feel better." I said. "We are always here for you, no matter what." she replied. "Thanks, it means a lot to me, I love your guys so much. I have the best fans in the whole world." I said and they screamed in response. I talked a bit more before I continued the show.

***

My kids ran up to me after the show was over. I hugged them and cried. "We're so proud of you." said Emily. "Your dream came true." replied Eric. "You're amazing." said Lily. "Thank you so much." I replied. "I agree." said Oliver. "It means a lot." I replied and smiled.

Adam did his very first show and I'm so proud of him

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~