Adam and Oliver's wedding

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

June 11th 2021: London

"You look amazing." said Emily with a smile on her face. "Yes." replied Eric. "Thank you for all help." said Adam. "You're welcome dad." replied Emily and I laughed softly. Olivia was so happy too. When it was time, it felt like time stood still. Me and Oliver promised to love each other until death do us apart. We kissed and it was so wonderful. "Congrats Adam and Oliver." said Leila. "Thank you mom." I replied and gave her a hug. "I'm so proud of you." she said and I smiled.

(Adam and Oliver's wedding outfits)

"I'll take care of your kids while you two are in France." said Leila. "Thank you." I replied. "You're welcome." she replied. We danced and after that sang I a song called Love to be loved by you.

I can't believe I'm standing here. Been waiting for so many years and today I found the King to rein my heart. You changed my live so patiently. And turned it into something good and real. I feel just like I felt in all my dreams. There are questions hard to answer, can't you see? Baby, tell me how can I tell you. That I love you more than life. Show me how can I show you. That I'm blinded by your light. When you touch me I can touch you. To find out the dream is true. I love to be loved by you.

***

"It was a beautiful wedding." I said. "Yes it was." replied Oliver and kissed my lips. The plane lifted and we watched the sunset. I lay down my head on his arm and he kissed the top of my head. "Oliver." I said. "What is it?" he asked. "I love you." I said and he smiled.

-End of the flashback-

Adam and Oliver are now married

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~