Mad love

Adam's: POV

-Flashback-

April 7th 2017: New York

I had been out with some friends and the clock was already after midnight. I took a taxi home and opened the door. I met Richard and he wasn't happy.

(Richard)

(Richard)

"Where have you been?" shouted Richard angrily. "Out." I said. "It's already midnight." he replied coldly. "I lost track of time." I said. "What did you do, kissed other guys?" he asked coldly. "Of course not." I said and my cheek burned. He took my phone and checked it. "Whatever." he replied and went to the kitchen.

"Daddy." said Emily quietly and tears were rolling down her cheeks. I picked her up and stroked her back. "Shhh, you're okay." I said calmly. "Papa hit you." sobbed Emily. "He didn't mean it." I said. I went to her room and sang a lullaby until she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and went down again. Richard went up to me. "Adam, I'm so sorry." he said. "It's okay." I replied. "I didn't mean to hit you." said Ric. "I'm sorry I lost the track of time, it won't happen again." I replied. "Good." he said.

***

Do you want to cuddle?" I asked. Yes." said Richard. We went to the living room and watched a movie. I my arm around him and he smiled softly. I felt bad for hurting his feelings before.

"Do you want some popcorn?" I asked. "Don't go." he said. "Why not?" I asked. "I love being in your arms, you give the best hugs." said Ric. "Aww, you're too cute." I replied with a smile on my face. "I love you." he said. "Love you more." I replied and kissed him. "I want some popcorn actually." he said. "I'll fix it." I replied. I kissed his nose and went to the kitchen.

-End of the flashback-

Richard was a very jealous and controlling person

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~