Thank you for being here for her

Adam's: POV

"Do you call that a doll?" asked Jessie. "Her name is Luna." I said low. "We've much more beautiful dolls at home that don't look like rag dolls." replied her sister and threw my doll on the ground. "You hurt her." I said and picked up her. "You're a freak." replied Robyn and hit me. "No one loves you." said Jessie and Robyn laughed.

(Lily Rose's doll Luna)

"You're okay, you're okay." I said and picked her up. "She called me a freak and hit me." sobbed Lily. "I don't let her hurt you." I said and kissed her forehead. "Robyn said that my doll look like a rag doll." she replied. Elena gave her Luna and she hugged her. She wiped away her tears and she smiled.

"You have no right to be mean to her." I said strictly. "Say sorry to her now." replied Emma. "Never." said both Robyn and Jessie and they ran away. I saw Jack and he glared at me. I hope they fly back to London tomorrow. I don't want them to cause more troubles.

"Oh honey, don't care about them, they're just jealous." replied Emma softly. "You're kind." said Lily and she patted her cheek. "I'm going to have a serious conversation with their parents about their daughter's behavior." replied Emma. "Good luck with that." I thought for myself.

"Thank you for being here for her." I said. "I hate bullying and when innocent children mistreated." replied Emma. "Papa will be sad." said Lily and showed her red cheek. "He'll undestand and he'll comfort you." I replied. "You've a wonderful family and it makes me happy." said Emma and Lily smiled. Lily took Elena's hand and we walked away from the playground.

I feel for Lily so much

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~