Family time

Adam's: POV

"Hello sweetie." I said happily and Lily hugged me. "I love you." I said and she smiled. "Let's go to the playground." I said. We went to the playground where the other children were playing with their parents. Lily Rose was so happy.

"What do you want to do?" I asked and she pointed at a slide. I smiled and took her hand in mine. She sat in my lap and laughed on the way down. I picked up her in my arms and danced with her. Tired parents looked at us and wondered how I could have so much energy. I played with my daughter and they shook their heads.

***

After an hour of playing she fell asleep in her stroller and she was holding her Minnie Mouse doll against her chest. I walked back home and put her down in her crib. "I love you so much and I will always do." I said and kissed her forehead. Lily smiled and I went quietly out from the room.

***

Javi's: POV

I was lying on my bed inside my cell and stared at the ceiling. Then I heard a scream and a masked man opened the door. "Hurry." he said and I followed him out. We hid inside a tunnel and he took off his mask. "Jack." I said shocked. "You've heard of me." he replied.

"You're the most wanted man in London." I said. Jack smirked. "They'll never catch me." he replied. I slammed him against the wall and kissed him passionately. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" asked Jack. "Yes." I said. "We'll rule the world together." he replied. "I like the sound of that." I said and Jack smirked evilly.

Javi is together with Jack now

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~