He's still on the loose

Jack's: POV

"A glass of wine please." I said. "Here you go." replied the bartender. I drank and listened to what people said. "He's still on the loose." said a woman low. "It's so horrible." replied her friend. "I have heard rumors that he got mad after a accident." said Mary. "Oh dear." replied Alice. I emptied my drink and left the bar. I should've killed them but I would reveal myself then.

***

I took a taxi to Adam's house and it was only Emily at home. I don't want to hang out with a ten-year-old, I don't even like kids.

"George, Katherine Jackson is on the radio." she said overjoyed. "Great, but please lower the volume." I replied. "She's going to reveal where she'll be touring." said Emily.

"Didn't you hear what I said?" I asked angrily. I grapped her roughly and she screamed. "What the hell are you doing?" asked Eric shocked. "She refused to lower the volume." I said. "I-I'm s-sorry." she stuttered. "Lay your hands on my sister again and you'll get a hell." said Eric threatening. "You are tough." I replied. "I'm not afraid of you." he said. "You should be." I replied warned. "What's going on here?" asked Adam suddleny. Emily ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"Daddy

"Daddy." she sobbed. "What's wrong honey?" he asked worried. "She fell down the stairs." I said. "Oh my poor baby." replied Adam and stroked her hair. "He's lying." said Eric. "What?" he asked. "George grapped her roughly." he said. "Look, I'd appreciate if you gave him a chance." replied Adam. "Over my dead body." said Eric coldly and walked to his room.

Adam sat down on a chair with a sigh. I gave him a glass of water and he took a sip. Tears were rolling down his face.

"I don't understand why he hate you." he said. "Don't care about him" I replied. I lifted up his chin and looked into his beautiful blue eyes. "You're so handsome." I replied. "Thank you." he said. "I love you so much." I replied and kissed him.

Adam is blinded by love

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~