Happy Birthday Adam

Adam's: POV

"Time to wake up." said Jack softly. I opened my eyes and yawned. A tray with breakfast was on the bed. It feels like a dream.

"Happy Birthday darling

"Happy Birthday darling." he said and gave me a kiss. "Thank you." I replied. "A man like you deserve to have breakfast on the bed on his special day." he replied. "You are so romantic." I said. "Thank you." replied Jack. "I just love your house, it's so beautiful." I said. "We could live here, just you and me." he replied. "I don't know." I said.

"It's going to be just like in old romantic films." he replied. "Well, I love the nature and I can see myself live here." I said. "I knew you'd say that." he replied. After I eaten, I changed to a suit and I fixed my hair. Then I walked downstairs and found him in the living room. He took my hand and we danced around in the room. The cd-player played a song called Love to be loved by you

 The cd-player played a song called Love to be loved by you

(Adam's outfit)

I can't believe I'm standing here been waiting for so many years. Today I found the king to reign my heart. You changed my life so patiently and turned it into something good and real. I feel just like I felt in all my dreams.

There are questions hard to answer, can't you see. Baby, tell me how can I tell you that I love you more than life. Show me how can I show you that I'm blinded by your light. When you touch me, I can touch you to find out the dream is true, I love to be loved by you.

***

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked. He took away his hands and I gasped. "Do you like it?" he asked. "It's so beautiful." I said. "I knew you'd like it." replied Jack.

(The nursery)

(The nursery)

Happy Birthday Adam🤍

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~