Summertime sadness

Emily's: POV

I closed my backpack and went to the hall. I wrote a note to Olivia, before I walked out. Pippi waved at me. She's my first true friend.

"Ready?" asked Pippi. "Yes." I said and put on me the helmet. "Hold on tight." she replied and started her motorcycle.

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free

We drove through the town and it feels so good to be wild and free. She stopped when we arrived to the beach and we looked at the sunset together. She played on her guitar and sang for me. I closed my eyes and listened.

"Maybe I should kidnap you more often." she said. "Oh, shut up." I replied with a smile on my face. We drove to a bridge and walked along the fence. The sky was blue/purple and the air was warm.

(Pippi Lavigne)

(Pippi Lavigne)

"This is the third time I ran away from home." I said. "Really?" asked Pippi. "It's a hard time at home." I said. "I'm sorry." she replied. "I'm glad I've you and my brother." I said. "Me too." she said. I hugged her and she hugged me back. "Thank you for being here for me." I said. "You're welcome." replied Pippi.

***

"Thank you for letting me sleep here." I said. "You are always welcome here." she replied softly. We were watching Twilight and ate tacos. We were laughing and had really fun. Then it was time to go to bed, I slept in Pippi's room. "Good night Emily." she said. "Good night Pippi." I replied.

***

Adam's: POV

"Can I ask you something?" asked Oliver. "Sure." I said. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" he asked. "Yes." I said happily. He smiled and hugged me.

I love Emily and Pippi's friendship. Adam is together with Oliver.

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~