Say goodbye to your family

Adam's: POV

"That's all for today." I said. "What are you doing this weekend?" asked Lexi. "I'll be with my family." I said. "You're the best teacher in the world." replied Josh. "Thank you." I said. "Have a nice weekned, Adam." replied Stephenie. "The same." I said.

They left the classroom and I put down my stuff in the bag. I love being a teacher. I got a text messages from Oliver and an uneasy feeling filled my body. I called him and I heard the fear in his voice.

"Are you and the kids okay?" I asked worried. "Yes." he said. "Where are you?" I asked. "We're inside the panic room." said Oliver. "I'm on my way." I replied. "We're scared dad." said Emily. "Everything will be fine, I'm soon home." I replied calmly. "Please, hurry." she sobbed. "I promise." I said.

***

I arrived home and I ran to the room. I opened the door and hugged them. I comforted my children and Emily couldn't stop crying. Lily was sad too. Eric did his best to comfort his sisters. I saw the worry in Oliver's eyes. I was scared too. "I think there's someone in the house." said Oliver. "I can't see anyone on the surveillance camera." I replied.

"It's so scary

"It's so scary." said Eric and shuddered. "Wait here." I replied. "No Adam, it's too dangerous." said Oliver. "I'll be fine." I replied. "Be careful." he said. "I promise." I replied. I grapped a gun and walked out. The only thing I heard was my heart who was pounding of fear. Someome covered my mouth with a cloth and I passed out. I dropped my phone on the floor and the person crushed it. "Say goodbye to your family." said Jack.

Jack, you monster

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~