George is not who you think he is

Emily's: POV

We ran into house and found dad in the living room. "Dad, we have to talk." I said. "Wait, I've some wonderful news to share." he replied excited. "This is serious." I said, but he didn't care. "George and I are getting married." replied Adam happily. We looked shocked at him. "He proposed to me yesterday and we'll spend our honeymoon in Paris." he said.

"George is not who you think he is, he's a killer. We saw him leaving the bookstore and he had blood stains on his face." said Eric. "George will be my husband, whether you like it or not." he said. "He's a killer dad, he has killed several young men and boys." I replied.

"That's it, no more video games and horror movies for you." said dad strictly. "Please believe us dad." begged Eric. "I thought you two liked him." he said. "That was before we found out he was a cold-blooded killer." I replied. "He's not a killer, how dare you accuse him of that?" asked dad upset. "We're sorry." said Eric. "I don't want to hear more things about George, understood?" he asked. "Yes dad." I said. "Good." he replied.

***

Oliver's: POV

"Jack, I know you've been cheating on me and I'm sick of being your toyboy. You never cared about me. I married you, so I could afford to pay for my mom's treatments. I haven't been able to visit her because you forbade me. You're nothing, but a heartless monster." I said and my cheek burned. "No one will believe you." replied Jack coldly. "You'll never win." I said. "Against me you have no chance." he replied with a smirk on his face. "We'll see about that." I said.

I love that Oliver stood up for himself

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~