He said, Let's get out of this town

Adam's: POV

The doorbell rang and I opened the door. I smiled at George. "Let's get out of this town." he said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my favorite place." he said with a smile on his face.

I wrote a note to my kids and followed him out to his car. George started the engine and drove out of the city. He stopped the car when we arrived to a beautiful house. We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand.

 We stepped out and I felt his hand in my hand

"Welcome to my home." he said. "You live here?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "The house is so beautiful and timeless." I replied. "I'm glad you like it." said George. He gave me a house tour and I was amazed. We went out on the balcony and the view was absolutely wonderful. I closed my eyes and breathed in the fresh summer air.

"I could stay here forever." I replied and he smiled. I looked at him and I could get lost in his eyes. He smacking his lips against mine. I kissed him back. He picked up me in his arms and went to his bedroom. We made out the rest of the day.

***

Oliver's: POV

I came home and Jack came downstairs. I wasn't allowed to call him George. His hair was messy. I dropped my bags on the floor. I followed him to the kitchen.

"You're home early." he said. "It was a short day." I replied. "Okay." said Jack and filled two glasses with expensive champagne. "There's food in the fridge if you get hungry." he said. He took the glasses and walked upstairs again. I let out a sigh. Everyone saw us as the perfect couple. Every person who meet Jack are drawn to his charm. But no one knows about his dark secret, except for me.

I feel for Oliver

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~