I'm sorry

Emily's: POV

"Hey Oli, how are you?" I asked. "I'm good." he said. "Em told me she'd love to work in a bookstore when she's older." replied Eric.  Oliver smiled. "It makes me very happy." he said. "You're so lucky to work here." I replied. "My bookstore is my home." said Oliver.

"The breakfast's ready." called Olivia. I changed to a green oversized hoddie and light blue ripped jeans. I took a deep breath and walked downstairs. "Hey honey." said Olivia. "I don't feel very well." I said. She put her hand on my forehead and gave me a worried look.

(Olivia Benson)

(Olivia Benson)

"You're very warm." she replied. "It's probably best if I stay at home today." I said. "Yeah." replied Liv. Eric made a cup of hot chocolate to me and the heat warmed my frozen body. Like this day couldn't get any worse. "Get well soon Em." said Eric, before he left for school. It was just me and Olivia at home.

My stomach turned inside out and I ran to the bathroom

My stomach turned inside out and I ran to the bathroom. I opened the toliet lid and throw up. Olivia held off my hair and stroked my back. I washed my face with cold water and I was breathing heavily. I sat against the wall and tried to breathe normally.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried. "No." I said crying. "What's wrong?" she asked. "Everyone hates us." I said. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry." she replied and gave me a hug. "No wants to be my friend." I said and more tears came. "Don't listen to them, they just want to bring you down. Eric, Oliver and your dad will always be here for you." replied Olivia. "I know." I said and smiled.

***

Caspian's: POV

"Hello Adam, I'm Caspian Jackson." I said. "Hey." he replied. "Do you mind if I'm your roommate?" I asked. "I don't mind." said Adam. "I'm always here if you want to talk." I replied. "Thank you Caspian, I really  appreciate it." he said.

(Caspian Jackson)

(Caspian Jackson)

Thank you glambertbear for being in my book

I love their friendship

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~