He's safe now

Olivia's: POV

I was sitting in a armchair with a cup of hot tea in my hand. Our dog Flower slept peacefully in my lap. I stroked her fur and smiled softly. I listened to the rain.

"It looks cozy

"It looks cozy." said my husband. "I have had a few hectic days and I need to relax a bit." I replied. "Forget work for a while and just take it easy." said Elliot. "You're a wonderful husband." I replied. "Thank you my darling." he said and gave me a kiss. But my quiet moment was interrupted when Emily came running in. Her hair was messy and she was dirty in her face. She was out of breath.

"Jack has kidnapped Eric." said Emily, before she passed out. "EMILY!!!" I screamed. Elliot lay her on the couch and put a blanket on her. "She'll be okay, she just need to rest." he replied calmly. I noticed a tape recorder in her hand. I took it and pressed play. My eyes got cold when I heard Jack's voice. "Find Eric, I'll take care of Emily." said Elliot. I nodded my head and walked out of the house.

***

I came home and Oliver was there. His eyes were tearful when he saw his son. "I found him." I said. "Thank you so much Olivia." he replied. "You're his hero." said Elliot. "He needs to sleep." I replied. I lay him on the couch and put the blanket on him. Oliver gave him some water. Eric moved in his sleep. He looked at his kids and sighed quietly. I put my arm around him. He was as worried as I was.

"Poor children, they have been through so much." I said. "Emily and Eric are the bravest children I know." replied Oliver. "I agree." I said. "I'm proud of them." he replied. "I'm proud too." I said.

I feel for them

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~