Tragic news

Emily's: POV

"Why are there so many people here?" I asked. "Haven't you heard?" asked Ash. I shook my head. "Jim is dead." said Alex. "What?" I asked shocked. "The police found his body in a river." said Ashley.

"Can I get your attention?" asked the principal. All the students listened to her. "Many of you have probably heard the news that Jim Everdeen is dead. He was a wonderful teacher and a man with a heart of gold. We will remember him forever. We'll have a memorable time for him today." she said.

"It feels so unfair, he didn't deserve to die." I replied. "I can't believe he's gone." said a boy. "Have the police catch the killer?" I asked. "Nope." replied Alex. Eric hugged me and a tear were rolling down my cheek.

"First his husband and now him

"First his husband and now him. They were too young to die." said a girl. "Life's isn't fair." replied her friend. "Why must good people die?" I asked. "I don't know sweetie." said Eric.

"Are you alright, Emily?" asked Ingrid worried. "I'm fine, a bit shocked." I said. "I understand that." she replied. "I only had a few lessons with him, but he was very friendly and helpful." I said. "He'll always be in your heart." replied Ingrid. "I know." I said. 

***

I poked my food and sighed. "Em, you haven't eaten anything." said dad. "I'm not hungry." I replied. "Tell me what's wrong." he replied. "I found out today that my art teacher Jim is dead." I said. "I'm so sorry to hear that." replied Adam and gave me a hug. "He loved books too." I said. "I think he'll visit Narnia." replied Eric. "I hope he meets Aslan." I said. "I'm sure he will." replied dad.

I feel for Emily

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~