We forgive you

Adam's: POV

"Thank you so much Oliver for this." I said. "No problem." he replied. A young boy passed us and he glared at me. "This is Mitchell Stewart." said Oliver. "Nice to meet you, I'm Adam Miller." I replied. "I don't care who you are, child abuser." he said coldly. "Mitchell, please." begged Oliver. "Why did you let in a abuser here?" he asked.

A man picked up his daughter and held her close to him. "See, even Jack Evans is scared of you." said Mitchell. I felt how the tears burned. I went into my room and sat down on the bed. I saw a blue butterfly on the floor. I picked her up and opened the window. She flew out.

The door opened and my kids came in

The door opened and my kids came in. They went up to me and hugged me. I hugged them back I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I thought I'd never see them again.

"We forgive you." said Emily. "It wasn't your fault." replied Eric. "Thank you." I said. "We'll always be here for you." she replied. "I've something to tell, you'll get a little sister." I said. "Omg, I'm so happy." replied Emily happily. "That's awesome." said Eric. "Can her name be Lily Rose?" asked Emily. "Of course." I said with a smile on my face.

***

I sat at the table and ate with my kids. We laughed and joked. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I'll never let them down again.

"Dad, I'll play Odette." said Emily. "I'm so happy for you." I replied. "Show Clara who the real swan princess is." said Eric. "I will." she replied and he smiled. I saw Mitchell and he gave me a death glance. I ignored him.

I'm so happy for Adam

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~