My daughters could have died

Robyn's: POV

Swearing were heard from the living room and I heard how papa broke a vase. I've never heard him so angry before. I took Jessie's hand and we went down to the living room. Dad tried to calm him down . "What's wrong?" I asked. "I hate him so fucking much." swore papa.

The fire brigade received an alarm yesterday about a fire in a café. The place was in flames when they arrived. A brave young girl named Emily Gliese saved two girls from burning inside. A man named Lorenzo Lopez was behind the attack." said the newscaster.

Jack's: POV

"Open the damn door Lopez." I said angrily. The door opened and I gave him a slap. "MY DAUGHTERS COULD HAVE DIED!!!" I said coldly and hit him. "They'd be mine if you had married me instead." replied Enzo. "Javi is my true love." I said and pushed him down to the floor. "You can end up in prison for this." he replied and I kicked him hard. "Jail doesn't bother me anymore." I said. "Please stop." he begged. "I wish I had never met you." I said and kicked him bloody. "I did a mistake and I'm sorry." he replied and I grapped his throat.

(Jack is so mad at Enzo)

"You can say sorry a million times, but it won't change a thing." I said and squeezed his throat harder. "Y-you a-are sick m-monster." replied Enzo and struggled to get air. "You're soon dead and everyone will be so happy." I said with a smirk on my face. "Burn in hell." he replied, before he closed his eyes. I stabbed him to make sure that he was really dead. Then I stood up and went out of the room.

Jack will protect his kids until the day he dies.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~