April's nightmare

April's: POV

I never thought I would go on my brother's funeral or I'd carry his coffin. He was too young to die.

"Adam was the best brother I could ever ask for. He was always there for you. He loved dogs, his family and his friends. He was loved by so many and heaven has got a beautiful angel." I said. "I love my dad, he was my hero and he always tried to protect me and my siblings. I miss him so much, but I know he's in a better place now." replied Emily.

A woman sang My heart will go on and I was close to break down. "I love you Adam and I miss you so much." I said and a tear were rolling down my cheek. We carried out his coffin for his last rest and mom put her arm around me. I went up to the coffin and lay down a red rose.

"He'll always be in your heart

"He'll always be in your heart." she said. "I know." I replied. "I'm so sorry April." said Olivia and hugged me. I let the tears fall and she stroked my back. "Adam will always be close to us, even though we can't see him." said Liv. Emily and Eric went up to me. We hugged each other and cried.

***

I woke up screaming and I was covered in sweat. Mom ran into my room and I hugged her. I couldn't stop crying. I told her about my nightmare.

"It was just a nightmare." said Leila. "It felt so real." I sobbed. "Come." she said. I wrapped the cover around me and followed mom to the kitchen. She made a cup of hot chocolate with whipped cream to me. Then we went to the living room and watched Atlantis: the lost empire. But I couldn't calm down, I was so worried about him, Emily and Eric.

I'm glad it was just a nightmare

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~