A new friend

Jessie's: POV

"Have fun today." said Jack. "Thank you papa, but I'm a bit nervous." I replied. "It's always nervous the first day but it will go well." he said and I nodded. "Goodbye daddy and papa." I said and hugged them. "Goodbye honey." replied Javi.

Everywhere it was children who either playing or running around. I found a teddy bear that I started to play with. But then came a girl with blonde curls and looked angry at me. "I had that teddy bear first." she said and ripped it out of my arms. I happened to tear down her cheek.

"Ella, the new girl tore me." sobbed Amy. We must take care of your wound, before it gets infected and you stay here." she said strictly to me. The other children looked frightened at me. I hissed at them and they ran away. She called my parents and papa picked me up in his arms. "I don't know how you have raised your daughter but I don't tolerate violence here." she said. "What did you do?" asked Javi calmly.

"She tore Amy on her cheek." said Ella. "I don't know what you're accusing my daughter for, but she would never hurt anyone." replied Javi. "I think we are done here." said Jack and drove back home. "Good job." replied dad and I smirked.

***

"Daddy and papa are busy tonight, but Charlie and Katherine are here." he said. "You'll be home soon again, right?" I asked. "Yes." he said. "Good night daddy." I replied. "Good night my angels." said dad and placed a kiss on the foreheads. Then he walked out from the room. "Did you really tore a girl today?" asked Katherine. "Yes." I said. "You're so badass." she replied.

(Katherine)

(Katherine)

Don't mess with Jessie

I hope you liked the chapter

~CharlieGlambert~