Chapter 3: Festival

Because he was too nervous in the afternoon, Chu Yi accumulated several orders and did not do it.

After returning from the Civil Affairs Bureau, Chu Yi adjusted his state and finished the draft that needed to be completed today.

From sunset to dark, Chu Yi left the office after finishing all this, and found that his two employees were still designing posters.

"Have you eaten yet?" Chu Yi pulled a chair and sat down between the two of them. He took out his mobile phone and unexpectedly heard the two say, "No."

It's already 7:30 in the evening, and this kind of work is their daily routine.

Chu Yi ordered a meal for himself, and by the way, also ordered a meal for Xiao Zhan and Zhang Rongrong. After half an hour, the meal arrived, Chu Yi helped to get the chopsticks, and the three sat down in the lounge.

"Boss, what's the matter today? Why are you suddenly wearing a suit?" Xiao Zhan pulled out the chair and asked Chu Yi.

Chu Yi laughed dryly, and he couldn't say the words that he went to get married today.

Before he could answer, Zhang Rongrong asked with a smile, "Boss, did you go on a blind date with that gentleman today?"

Everyone knows that Chu Yi has been dating a lot recently.

So he just gave a vague hum.

Zhang Rongrong was excited: "It turned out to be a blind date. I thought it was the boss's guest. Oh my God, he is so handsome. Why would such a handsome man come for a blind date."

Xiao Zhan looked indifferent: "Our boss is so handsome that he has a blind date, you don't understand, the quality of single young people is getting higher and higher now."

"That's right," Zhang Rongrong laughed. "Boss, is this true? It's good for you to stand together."

Chu Yi still smiled dryly.

This one doesn't have a score, it's already written on the score.

"How many orders do you have yet to finish?" Chu Yi pulled away from the topic and was concerned.

Rongrong swallowed her meal: "Actually, I only have one order left, but this Party A is so annoying, I'm not satisfied, I'm not satisfied."

Xiao Zhan smiled: "I'm almost done, you can stay in the studio for a while."

Rongrong cried and looked at Chu Yi: "Boss."

Chu Yi smiled: "I will accompany you."

Rongrong laughed: "The boss is the best."

After eating, Chu Yi read the chat records between Zhang Rongrong and the client, and then helped Rongrong to correct the small details in the pictorial, and quickly completed the list.

After finalizing the draft, Rongrong cried and said thank you boss, boss is the best person in the world, and then got into her boyfriend's car without thinking.

Chu Yi turned off the lights, pulled down the rolling shutter, and got in the car to go home.

As soon as the car started, the phone rang. Chu Yi picked it up and saw that it was an unfamiliar number.

"Hello." Chu Yi was very polite.

"Hello."

Chu Yi paused, a very familiar voice.

Chu Yi: "Mr. Qin?"

"It's me." Qin Yiheng said, "are you free in the evening? Let's have dinner together."