Chapter 19: Festival

No wonder Zhang Kai didn't take Qin Yiheng in his eyes. Qin Yiheng was wearing a suit and didn't speak. He had a thick coat on his wrist and stood at the door very politely. Zhang Kai turned his back to the door and only glanced at it, thinking it was Chu Yi's. customer.

Chu Yi had already taken off Zhang Kai's coat, and he delivered it to Zhang Kai very quickly. Seeing that Zhang Kai didn't pick it up, he had to put it on the chair beside him.

Zhang Kai was still thinking about Chu Yi's marriage, but now he calmed down a bit, thinking that there was still someone standing at the door, so he could only ask Chu Yi in a low voice, "Who is it? Who is it?"

Chu Yi smiled at Zhang Kai, and while walking over, he raised his hand in the direction of the door.

Zhang Kai followed his hand and looked over there, only then did he see Qin Yiheng's face clearly.

He paused, then suddenly let out a sound.

Chu Yi: "..."

He had known Zhang Kai for so long, how could he not know what Zhang Kai's voice meant.

Saw the handsome guy.

In order to prevent Zhang Kai from doing outrageous things, Chu Yi immediately stood beside Qin Yiheng.

"Introduction," Chu Yi said to Zhang Kai, "this is my husband, Qin Yiheng."

Chu Yi turned to look at Qin Yiheng again: "My friend, Zhang Kai."

Zhang Kai's performance was stunned on the spot.

While Chu Yi was talking, Qin Yiheng naturally picked up the coat on his wrist and put it on Chu Yi naturally.

On the other hand, Chu Yi followed Qin Yiheng naturally and put his arms into his sleeves naturally.

Then the two smiled at each other.

However, when Qin Yiheng buttoned Chu Yi, Chu Yi seemed a little less natural, as if a little flattered.

Then they started the following conversation.

Chu Yi: "Why did you send it yourself?"

Qin Yiheng: "just free."

Chu Yi: "Where did you get the coat?"

Qin Yiheng: "I got it at home."

Chu Yi: "Are you home? It's too much trouble for you."

Qin Yiheng glanced at Chu Yi: "So do you still dare?"

Chu Yi immediately said, "I don't dare."

Qin Yiheng: "what do you want to do before going out?"

Chu Yi: "Look at the weather."

Zhang Kai felt that he was a little redundant.

The scent of lemons fills the air.

After Qin Yiheng fastened the button, he raised his hand and put his palm on Chu Yi's head, before turning his head to look at Shang Zhang Kai's curious eyes.

Zhang Kai immediately became serious.

Qin Yiheng: "Hello."

Zhang Kai: "Hello."

After saying hello, Qin Yiheng didn't continue, but patted Chu Yi's head twice: "I'll go first."

Chu Yi looked up at Qin Yiheng: "Okay."

Looking at it from Qin Yiheng's point of view, Chu Yi's upper eyelids are like a long tilde, and the ends of the eyes are raised, cute and charming.

He lowered his head slightly, but felt that the kiss was inappropriate now, and raised his head again.