Chapter 10: Festival

Feeling guilty, Yi decided to make Qin Yiheng breakfast the next day.

I don't know what time Qin Yiheng usually wakes up in the morning. He set an alarm clock for 6:30. It should not be too late. It only vibrates and does not make a sound.

Probably because of this matter, Chu Yi woke up immediately when the morning time came and the phone vibrated.

He turned off the alarm clock, lifted the quilt, put on slippers, and was careful. Finally, he glanced at Qin Yiheng, who was still asleep, and quietly entered the bathroom. After washing, he quietly left the bedroom.

Qin Yiheng's refrigerator didn't have anything to eat. When he opened it, it was full of water and wine, as well as some food that could be stored for a long time. Chu Yi looked around and had to go out.

This community has its own supermarket. Chu Yi quickly found it according to the navigation. He was afraid that Qin Yiheng would get up early and move quickly.

Since Qin Yiheng took him to the morning tea shop last time, Chu Yi felt that he should have no problem cooking western food.

I bought bread, ham, eggs, and finally the milk powder he often drinks.

Afraid that the time would be too late, Chu Yi didn't go shopping, and walked quickly towards the house after leaving the supermarket.

There was no one on the road in the early morning, Chu Yi was walking, and bumped into the aunt whom he had just met when he was buying eggs.

Because the two chatted a couple of times when they were picking up eggs, and now that they met again, they naturally felt a lot more cordial.

Auntie smiled at Chu Yi: "I bumped into you again, boy."

Chu Yi friendly: "Yes."

The aunt asked, "Are you going to make breakfast?"

Chu Yi: "Well."

Auntie snorted: "There are not many young people who go out to buy vegetables and make breakfast so early these days."

Chu Yi smiled: "Yes."

Chu Yi smiled bitterly, he usually sleeps late.

Auntie continued to chat: "I think you buy a lot, do you eat it yourself or are there others?"

Chu Yi: "Two people, but there will be some left over, you can put it in the refrigerator for next time."

The aunt nodded: "It's fine."

Chu Yi also asked his aunt, "Do you also cook breakfast for your family?"

Auntie laughed: "I made it for my son. I plan to make porridge for him. He just came back yesterday. Where did he come from? I asked his assistant. Pampering: "He doesn't have a good stomach and is very picky about food, so I came over in the morning to get him some porridge to nourish his stomach."

Chu Yi nodded: "You are here, don't you live here?"

Auntie shook her head: "I don't live here, my son came out to live by himself after graduation. Hey, you young people are like this, you don't want to live with your family, you live alone outside, and you don't know what's going on."

Chu Yi shook his head and smiled, comforting: "No, auntie, your child must love home. It's convenient to live outside."

Auntie was amused: "That's right, my house is quite far away, and it's separated by a river. It's very close to his company."

Chu Yi nodded and said, "Your child must love his family and you."

Auntie was even happier: "The boy is too good at talking." She asked by the way, "Which building are you going to, we'll be on the way."