Chapter 55: Festival

Qin Yiheng naturally thought of Chu Yi.

He thought that if Chu Yi could be like this, he would also hang on him.

It seems to be pretty good.

Because of thinking like this, what I saw in front of me was not so difficult to accept.

With Qin Yiheng present, Xin Zhao and his boyfriend naturally wouldn't do much.

Within seconds of hugging at the door, Xin Zhao got off his boyfriend, took his hand, and walked to the table.

Qin Yiheng also stood up.

Xin Zhao's boyfriend stretched out his hand, and Qin Yiheng shook his hand.

"Hello, I'm Xin Zhao's boyfriend, Zhou Ze."

"Hello, I'm his cousin, Qin Yiheng."

Zhou Ze smiled: "I have long admired the name."

Xin Zhao stuck to Zhou Ze and pushed him: "Oh, don't be so polite, it's all my own." He turned to the waiter and said, "Let's serve."

Since Zhou Ze, Xin Zhao's whole person has changed.

Qin Yiheng felt that this cousin was indeed very clingy, and the state of clinging to Zhou Ze was different from clinging to them.

As soon as he was seated, Xin Zhao asked three times, "Are you tired? Are you hungry? Are you cold?"

Zhou Ze shook his head: "It's okay."

Xin Zhao: "My hand is warm, you hold my hand."

Zhou Ze: "Okay."

Xin Zhao: "I'm so bored here."

Zhou Ze: "Didn't I come, baby?"

...

Qin Yiheng frowned again and looked down at his phone, wondering if it would be rude to make excuses to leave now.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for Xin Zhao and Zhou Ze to stick together, as if he suddenly realized the existence of a cousin in the box, Xin Zhao got up from Zhou Ze's arms.

"Brother," Xin Zhao smiled embarrassedly and explained, "Zhou Ze and I haven't seen each other for almost half a month."

Qin Yiheng didn't know what to say, so he could only answer: "Well."

Xin Zhao sat down and pulled Qin Yiheng into the topic: "Brother, you and sister-in-law haven't seen each other for too long, will they stick together?"

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "No."

Xin Zhao gave advice: "You can stick to it."

Qin Yiheng hummed vaguely, as if yes, but not again.

Next, the couple restrained a lot, and the atmosphere gradually became natural, so that Qin Yiheng would not be so awkward.

But because there is such a pair around, a s a result of this meal, Qin Yiheng misses Chu Yi more and more.

"Brother, are you leaving tomorrow, to Q City?" Xin Zhao asked him.

Qin Yiheng nodded: "Yes."

Xin Zhao said, "You're still in W city and I'm still here, wouldn't it be boring when you go to Q city without anyone to accompany you."

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "I don't need it."

Xin Zhao shook his head and smiled: "Brother, you are too straight, I didn't say me, I said Chu Yi, you call your sister-in-law over and let him accompany you for a few days."