Chapter 73: Festival

On a cold winter night, the rain is getting heavier and heavier.

In an alley in City A, there are many people standing sparsely, and there is a man in tattered clothes who is being pressed by two men in black suits, kneeling on the ground in the posture of a low-profile person.

Chen Jianshi was panting tremblingly, and the rain splashed into his eyes. He tried to shake his head and see the man in front of him, but as long as he moved a little, he would be clamped even tighter.

"You, who are you from Chu Yi?" Chen Jianshi asked.

Qin Yiheng stared at Chen Jianshi's eyes, did not answer the question, but tilted his head and moved his eyes to Chen Jianshi's ear.

"You hurt him."

Qin Yiheng's voice was very low. After saying this, he aimed the fragments in his hand at the piece under Chen Jianshi's ear.

Chu Yi's injured expression suddenly appeared in his mind, Qin Yiheng frowned and slammed the vase fragments into it.

"what!"

Chen Jianshi shouted, and at the same time, the force of his restraint became heavier.

"Damn it, I **** it, **** it!"

Neither long nor short, just in line with the length of Shang Scar's righteousness, Qin Yiheng stopped.

Chen Jianshi shouted: "You are that boy's boyfriend, right? I am his father! How can you treat me like this! Let me go! You are rebellious! You are rebellious!"

Qin Yiheng laughed lightly and said to Chen Jianshi, "Please hire a lawyer."

When the words fell, Qin Yiheng picked up the pieces and slammed them down.

"what!"

...

Qin Yiheng came out of the alley, Xu Jing immediately stepped forward and handed a piece of paper.

Qin Yiheng took it and wiped off the blood on his hands: "Take care of the paint, it's so dirty."

Xu Jing: "Okay."

Qin Yiheng glanced at the door of Chu Yi's studio: "Go home."

Xu Jing: "Okay."

Qin Yiheng didn't spend much time on this trip, and Chu Yi's sleeping position had not changed when he came back.

He changed his clothes, quickly went to the bathroom to shower and got into bed.

In his sleep, Chu Yi seemed to sense his presence. He just lay down when Chu Yi clings to him.

Qin Yiheng first touched Chu Yi's hair and then the scar under Chu Yi's ear before hugging him and falling asleep together.

Qin Yiheng didn't sleep well that night, and he was worried that Chu Yi would wake up suddenly.

Chu Yi also slept very badly that night, and he dreamed of many things.

When I dreamed of my childhood, I also dreamed of Qin Yiheng.

Intermittently, never wake up.

The alarm clock from real life rang, Chu Yi's head was heavy, but he couldn't move when he opened his eyes. He could only watch Qin Yiheng bypass him, pick up the phone from his bedside, and turn off the sound.

Chu Yi's throat was so dry that he couldn't make a sound.

Qin Yiheng put the phone back and touched Chu Yi's face inadvertently.

"It's so hot."

Qin Yiheng woke up instantly. He touched Chu Yi's forehead, which was also very hot.

Chu Yi let out a low um, which sounded very uncomfortable.