Chapter 54: Festival

Qin Yiheng's smile can be described as warm and infatuated.

Xin Zhao was amused by this cousin: "Brother, you are as handsome as me."

Qin Yiheng: "Huh?"

Xin Zhao shook his head, "Nothing."

After he finished speaking, he raised the cup, touched Qin Yiheng, and then drank it happily.

When Xin Zhao's wine came to his mouth, Qin Yiheng had already drank it.

Xin Zhao shook his head and laughed, and drank with him.

Did not expect ah did not expect.

From childhood to adulthood, with high IQ and high achievements, brother Qin Yiheng, who is praised by everyone, knows nothing about love. Is he so ignorant?

It was only just now that he realized that he liked his wife's actions, enough to surprise Xin Zhao for a lifetime.

Xin Zhao continued pouring wine.

He is very curious and interested now: "So brother, sister-in-law doesn't know you like him, right?"

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "I don't know."

Xin Zhao has a question...

Oh, let's ask, he really wants to ask.

"Brother, are you married?" Xin Zhao asked.

Qin Yiheng nodded: "Yes."

Xin Zhao let out a long snort and laughed, "Marriage first and love later."

Qin Yiheng heard fresh words: "what?"

Xin Zhao: "Just get married first, then fall in love. It used to be the case with older generations. At that time, they were all arranged marriages, and many people never saw their other half before they got married..."

Xin Zhao stopped suddenly.

What the **** is the older generation, what is there and what is not, what does it have to do with today's incident.

Xin Zhao returned to the question and asked, "Are you going to tell him?"

Qin Yiheng thought for a while, and seemed to have no idea. He turned and asked Xin Zhao, "What do you think?"

Xin Zhao's eyes widened.

For the first time in his life, Qin Yiheng asked him for advice.

When Xin Zhao heard this, he immediately froze.

Everyone was excited.

He stood up immediately: "I don't think so, brother, do you want to fall in love with your sister-in-law?"

Qin Yiheng thought for a few seconds.

fall in love.

Fall in love with Chu Yi.

Qin Yiheng nodded: "I want to."

God, brother Qin Yiheng, you are so cute.

Xin Zhao was very excited: "Don't talk about it if you think about it, you have to enjoy the process, in this way, you chase him." It's enjoyable and sometimes very exciting, especially with yours."

Qin Yiheng was thoughtful.

Xin Zhao: "Tell him when you're almost done, wow, it's so romantic."

Qin Yiheng looked at Xin Zhao suspiciously.

Xin Zhao patted his chest: "Trust me, if you said it suddenly, it would be very boring. Anyway, you will definitely catch up, there is no pressure."

Qin Yiheng continued to think.