Chapter 81: Festival

Chu Yi was really shocked.

Before learning that Xin Zhao was Qin Yiheng's cousin, Xin Zhao gave Chu Yi the impression that he was difficult to deal with, difficult to speak, difficult to negotiate, unreasonable, poor aesthetics, but rich.

And Chu Yi gave Xin Zhao the impression that he is easy to talk, responds to requests, can immediately understand his point, and is excellent.

Since Xin Zhao has the identity of Qin Yiheng's cousin, Xin Zhao's impression of Chu Yi has not changed, but there is a lot more content, such as this designer is so talkative, for example, this designer is quite cute.

Of course, Chu Yi's view of Xin Zhao has also changed a lot due to Wu and Wu, from those of the past to those who are easy to get along with, can tell jokes, have common interests, can talk and laugh.

Because now this gift.

Chu Yi couldn't help swallowing, Chu Yi should put another label on Xin Zhao.

Improper, too immoral.

Given that Chu Yi received such a gift for the first time in his life, his face quickly turned red when his nerves were stimulated.

And this dear cousin has obviously been planning for a long time. Since Qin Yiheng took the bag, he began to observe the two people in front of him. When Chu Yi's expression changed, he was too excited.

Well now, Chu Yi blushed.

Xin Zhao was so excited that he shouted and pointed at Chu Yi: "Oh my God! Sister-in-law is blushing!"

Chu Yi blushed even more after hearing this, coughed twice, and hid behind Qin Yiheng.

Qin Yiheng still didn't seem to understand what this thing was in his hand. He wanted to take out the manual and read it, but when he heard Xin Zhao teasing his husband, he put the thing back.

"What are you doing?" Qin Yiheng pulled Chu Yi and looked at Xin Zhao with warning eyes.

When Xin Zhao saw this, he immediately covered his mouth.

Qin Yiheng stopped worrying about the things in his hands, put it back into the box seriously, and closed the lid.

During this process, Xin Zhao and Chu Yi were both staring at Qin Yiheng's hand.

Chu Yi didn't know what to say, but Xin Zhao didn't dare to say anything.

It wasn't until Qin Yiheng finished packing that Xin Zhao said with a smile, "Brother, use it."

Qin Yiheng perfunctory: "Well, thank you."

Xin Zhao tilted his body happily and winked at Chu Yi.

Chu Yi: "..."

With Chu Yi present, Xin Zhao was obviously a lot more cheerful. After they were all on the table, Xin Zhao asked the waiter to bring the menu and shared a copy for each person.

Chu Yi: "Qin Yiheng has dinner at night, so he can't eat much."

Xin Zhao snorted: "It doesn't matter, let's be honest," he said suddenly, "Brother, are you free at night?"

Qin Yiheng: "No time."

Xin Zhao waved to Chu Yi: "I'm free at night, sister-in-law, are you free?"

Chu Yi nodded: "I have nothing to do at night."

Before Xin Zhao could say anything, Qin Yiheng suddenly raised the menu, directly blocking Chu Yi and Zhao Xin's gaze.

Qin Yiheng asked Xin Zhao, "What do you want to do?"