Chapter 79: Festival

Chu Yi understood Qin Yiheng's emotions very well.

If he goes to Qin Yiheng's high school party, all the classmates present will say something precious to Qin Yiheng.

He must be crazy.

So he felt that he shouldn't have the idea that it's not a thing if he walks and sits upright.

It is right that Qin Yiheng will be angry.

What should you do when your partner is angry?

Of course it's coaxing.

"Hehe." Chu Yi let out another laugh to relieve the embarrassment.

He felt that judging from Qin Yiheng's current mood, Qin Yiheng probably wouldn't do anything to push him against the door, so he left the door directly and took out his mobile phone.

Turning into the group, Chu Yi pointed to Xiaojie's speech above and said, "They actually realized the seriousness of the matter, they just got used to it."

Chu Yi turned his head and glanced at Qin Yiheng. Seeing that Qin Yiheng didn't show any impatient expression, he continued to scroll down.

"Look at the red envelopes below, they are all punishments for them."

Chu Yi said and turned it turned to the bottom.

Now that he has turned to the bottom, he will post a sentence in the group by the way.

Chu Yi: You can't call me baby in the future.

I don't know if everyone was waiting for Chu Yi to speak or they were just playing with their mobile phones. It took less than ten seconds for Chu Yi to send out these words, and all the people who came at night showed up and responded.

Xiaojie: received

Wang Li: received

Classmate 1: received

Classmate 2: received

...

Xiaojie: explain it to your husband

Xiaojie: We are just babbling

Xiaojie: I won't call anymore

Xiaojie: You are someone else's baby now

Xiaojie: It's real baby

Wang Li: Don't be too precious

Wang Li: Tears of a single dog shed

Classmate 1: Tears are still lemony sour

...

Chu Yi generously showed Qin Yiheng this conversation.

Having been with Qin Yiheng for so long, Chu Yi felt that he should have mastered a new skill.

He could see from Qin Yiheng's expression that there was no difference, which of Qin Yiheng was serious, which was angry, which was ridiculing, and which was in a better mood.

Now this expression looks in a good mood.

Now that Qin Yiheng was no longer angry, Chu Yi rudely asked for candy.

He put away the phone, smiled at Qin Yiheng again, and asked in a voice he thought was natural but was actually a bit deliberate: "Are you angry?"

Qin Yiheng's emotions were in transition, and he couldn't bear to hear Chu Yi's question.

He wrapped his arms around Chu Yi's shoulder and bit his chin.

"Ah, Qin Yiheng! It hurts."

Qin Yiheng bit for a few seconds before letting go of Chu Yi, and then said, "more than angry."