Chapter 23: Festival

The place where Chu Yi stopped was another intersection of Feiyun Building. Like Qin Yiheng, in this rush hour, he naturally wouldn't squeeze into the same elevator with his employees.

He obviously saw that Qin Yiheng went to a different door than the others.

Chu Yi had no intention of leaving. He lowered the car window and prepared to wait for Qin Yiheng to leave his sight before leaving.

But watching, watching, he heard someone call his name.

"Chu Yi?"

Hearing the sound, Chu Yi took his eyes away from Qin Yiheng's back and cast his gaze on that person.

The person who came: "It's really you. I said it looks like your car, and it really is you."

Chu Yi opened the window further, looked at the man near his car window, carrying a backpack and wearing a jacket, and smiled dryly: "What a coincidence."

It's a coincidence that this man just finished a blind date with him last week, the programmer, Zhao Zhongliang.

Zhao Zhongliang got closer, and even put a hand on his window frame.

Chu Yi probed his head and found that Qin Yiheng, who was supposed to enter the door, didn't go in, but stood by the door and looked at them, as if he wanted to come over.

Zhao Zhongliang continued to talk: "I've been very busy recently, and I often work overtime until three or four o'clock, but my aunt contacted me and said that she had conveyed my meaning to you." Zhao Zhongliang smiled hehely: "I last time I sent you a message and you haven't replied yet."

Chu Yi raised his eyebrows: "Well, I may have forgotten."

Chu Yi suddenly remembered what Zhao Zhongliang said about the news that hasn't come back yet. He is the blind date who loves to talk earthly words. The latest one seems to say that you are my sweetheart. Yi felt uncomfortable for a time, and almost turned on the message Do Not Disturb.

At this moment, Zhao Zhongliang was still excited to meet Chu Yi. He pushed on his glasses and looked down at his watch, as if thinking about which one to choose between being late and Chu Yi.

But soon, his programmer's mind made a decision for him.

Zhao Zhongliang: "I'm going to work. I'll call you after get off work today. I'm free next week. I'll make an appointment..."

Chu Yi interrupted him: "No, I have now..."

Zhao Zhongliang suddenly called, because the phone was in his hand, he quickly answered: "Hello."

Chu Yi wanted to continue talking, but Zhao Zhongliang took a few steps back and gestured to Chu Yi with a mobile phone, indicating that I would contact you again.

Chu Yi: ? ? ?

Zhao Zhongliang backed away, and when he turned his head, he suddenly saw the person he had only seen in the photo.

Zhao Zhongliang quickly put down the phone, covered the microphone, and said respectfully, "Hello, Mr. Qin."

As if afraid of being arrested for being late, Zhao Zhongliang immediately went to the door after saying hello, and said to the phone, "Do you know who I ran into? Qin Yiheng!"

Zhao Zhongliang has already left, but Qin Yiheng has no need to come.

After all, he felt that Qin Yiheng came here because he thought that Chu Yi had met a friend. With Qin Yiheng's current family view, he would come over to greet Chu Yi's friend.