Chapter 59: Festival

Qin Yiheng said such a difficult thing, it seemed to stimulate Xin Zhao.

In less than half a minute, Xin Zhao actually sent more than ten messages, huh huh huh, the whole room was full of WeChat voices.

Xin Zhao: Take your time, bro

Xin Zhao: You're just getting started

Xin Zhao: And you're a novice, just taking office

Xin Zhao: And bro

Xin Zhao: I don't know how you look in front of your sister-in-law

Xin Zhao: You are too quiet in front of us

Xin Zhao: It gives the feeling that you don't love being close to people

Xin Zhao: Be gentle with your sister-in-law

Xin Zhao: Don't speak so hard

Xin Zhao: You have to show your sister-in-law that you treat him differently

Qin Yiheng leaned against the table, holding a glass of water in his hand, carefully watching the message from Xin Zhao.

Just a few, he read for a long time.

It seems that he is looking at the phone, but it seems that his thoughts have drifted far away.

After a few minutes, he drank the water in his hand and replied to Xin Zhao: OK

Qin Yiheng: Thank you

There was a sound from the bathroom, Qin Hao looked up and saw Chu Yi coming out from inside.

Qin Yiheng turned off the phone, put it in his pocket, and poured a glass of water for Chu Yi.

"Go wash." Chu Yi walked to Qin Yiheng's side and took the water Qin Yiheng handed him.

Qin Yiheng touched Chu Yi's hair: "Don't blow dry."

Chu Yi smiled: "When you're done washing it, it's dry."

Qin Yiheng didn't go to wash immediately, but stood beside Chu Yi and watched Chu Yi drink water.

Chu Yi raised his head, his Adam's apple slid up and down because of drinking water.

Qin Yiheng's eyes also went up and down.

When Chu Yi finished drinking the half glass of water and put down the water glass, he recovered a little.

But he still didn't go to take a bath immediately, but stared at the crumbling drops of water on Chu Yi's lower lip.

Seeing that Chu Yi was about to open his mouth to lick the drop of water into his mouth, Qin Yiheng hurriedly clasped his head.

Before Chu Yi could move, Qin Yiheng licked the drop of water.

He is not enough.

Soon, Chu Yi closed his eyes, and his hand that was hanging in the air was held, and the water cup in his hand was also taken away.

There was the sound of the cup and the table colliding in the air, and then, Chu Yi's hand was held again.

Not only this one hand, Qin Yiheng pressed him against the table, grabbed one of his hands, went around behind him, held both of his wrists together, and buckled them at the waist.

Chu Yi was bound by Qin Yiheng again, he was soft and soft, unable to move.

Qin Yiheng's free hand pressed on his head again, touched his hair one after another, then moved closer and kissed him forcefully.

Chu Yi couldn't step back and could only sit on the table.

Qin Yiheng felt the change in Chu Yi's height, so he left and lowered his head to look, and then quickly kissed him again and pushed Chu Yi to the table.