Chapter 39: Festival

In fact, Qin Yiheng's strong hold of Chu Yi's posture was not comfortable at all. After Chu Yi lay down for a few seconds, he felt panic everywhere.

He wanted to adjust it and find a very comfortable position, but with a little movement, Qin Yiheng hugged him even tighter.

Chu Yi was so sleepy that he didn't have time to control himself. He didn't know what he said, and fell asleep after a while.

The person in his arms breathes evenly, and Qin Yiheng relaxes.

In fact, this position is not very comfortable for him, but strangely, he likes it very much.

He was also very sleepy. After making sure that Chu Yi had fallen asleep, he moved a little, found a relatively comfortable position, pulled the quilt, and fell asleep.

Chu Yi returned to the routine that he did not know about for ten nights before.

In the early morning, Qin Yiheng's alarm clock rang, and he also woke up for a while, in a daze.

He admired Qin Yiheng from the bottom of his heart. It seemed that no matter what time he went to bed at night and fought until what time, he would wake up on time the next day.

Wake up when the alarm goes off, never stay in bed.

Probably this is why Qin Yiheng is so successful.

During the time Qin Yiheng was in the room, Chu Yi was actually half asleep and half awake. He was half asleep and half paying attention to Qin Yiheng's movements.

When he felt that Qin Yiheng was about to leave the bedroom, he moved his head and whispered, "Be careful on the road."

The expected sound of opening the door did not sound, but there was the sound of Qin Yiheng's slippers, step by step, getting closer to the bed.

Then he opened his eyes and saw Qin Yiheng standing beside the bed.

Chu Yi half-closed his eyes: "Huh?"

Qin Yiheng leaned over and touched his chin: "when do you get up?"

Qin Yiheng seemed to have a smile in his words, but he didn't seem to have it, but no matter what, tenderness was real.

Gentle enough to coax Chu Yi to sleep.

So Chu Yi didn't know what he answered, so he fell asleep.

When he woke up again, Qin Yiheng had already gone to work. He tossed around on the bed, moved to Qin Yiheng's side, and lay down for a while before he got up reluctantly.

In the winter, everything slowed down, so Chu Yi dragged him to the studio, it was almost eleven o'clock.

The studio had already turned on the heating, Chu Yi pushed the door in, and the cold wind outside was also brought in by him. Rongrong, who was near the door, immediately called out.

"Boss, boss, boss, close the door."

Chu Yi laughed and closed the door: "It's closed."

Rongrong turned her head and smiled at Chu Yi: "The boss is getting late and late," Rongrong raised her eyebrows: "After marriage, life is very happy."

Chu Yi waved his hand and said deliberately, "A little bit of happiness."

Rongrong: "Ouch."

Xiao Zhan suddenly stood up over there: "Boss, there is a man looking for you in the morning."

Rongrong also nodded: "Yes, yes, he is a handsome guy."

Chu Yi took off the scarf: "Who?"

Xiao Zhan shook his head: "I don't know, I'll just come to you."