Chapter 62: Festival

Chu Yi is very excited now.

Qin Yiheng's thought, he looked and looked, looked and looked, looked and looked.

He didn't put away the phone until his legs were numb while squatting.

Then continue to sit on the sofa happily.

Regarding the matter of chasing Qin Yiheng, Chu Yi did not intend to start in Q City.

After all, it's not his own territory, he's not familiar with anything, and Qin Yiheng is still here to work.

But now his mind has changed.

What is the time and place for chasing people?

So, after eating breakfast, he found the picture to be done today.

What I want to do today is a perfume brochure. In the past, he would have to sit in front of the computer and think about it for a long time before he could design what the customer requested.

But today, Chu Yi's inspiration exploded. He just swept the customer's request and started work.

The layout was very smooth, and the first draft was done in only half an hour, and then the details were done.

After making changes and communicating with customers, Chu Yi delivered the manuscript at 12:00 noon.

After receiving the final payment, Chu Yi stared at the numbers above and thought about it for a long time.

He exited first, clicked into the work group, and sent a red envelope that two people grabbed.

Like every time before, when Chu Yi's red envelope came out, it would definitely be robbed within ten seconds.

Rongrong: Thank you boss

Small Exhibition: Thank you boss

Rongrong: What's so good about the boss?

Xiaozhan immediately picked up: Can the boss not give out red envelopes without good things?

Rongrong immediately withdrew the above sentence, and Xiao Zhan withdrew as well, as if nothing had happened.

Chu Yi:...

Chu Yi: I see

Rongrong: Hahaha

Rongrong: Boss is in a good mood today?

Chu Yi: Yes

Xiaozhan: The boss went to see her husband, of course in a good mood

Rongrong: Yes, I almost forgot, the old and the young are better than the newlyweds, oh oh oh

Rong Rong: No, the eldest is a small farewell and a newly married

Rong Rong: Oh my god, it's so sweet

Small exhibition to keep up with: so sweet

Chu Yi also followed: so sweet

The meal Qin Yiheng ordered for him arrived early, and after chatting with Rongrong Xiaozhan, Chu Yi went to the living room.

He took the food out of the bag and set it up, took a photo and sent it to Qin Yiheng.

Chu Yi: Have you eaten?

Qin Yiheng: eating

Qin Yiheng: I'm a little busy

Chu Yi immediately: OK

Since Qin Yiheng said this, Chu Yi will not bother anymore.

Qin Yiheng is always busy, so when he sneaks out in the afternoon, Qin Yiheng has no time to check his post.