Chapter 64: Festival

Mr. Qin has made progress.

Will tease people.

Thanks to Qin Yiheng's blessing, Chu Yi's mind was filled with Qin Yiheng's voice during the remaining few minutes of the drive.

"Do you want a negative distance, do you want a negative distance, do you want a negative distance..."

He even began to think shamefully, since in Qin Yiheng's cognition, his insomnia can be cured by negative distance, so in the past few days of Q, will Qin Yiheng have negative distance with him every day?

If not.

Should he give a little hint?

He tossed and turned and couldn't sleep.

The bed is so soft.

He is so tough.

he can.

He can stand it.

He loves to play with tie clips.

Qin, Yi, Heng~

"Mr. Qin, here we are." The driver's voice pulled Chu Yi out of his fantasy.

Chu Yi pulled his hat and heard Qin Yiheng say to the driver, "Thank you."

The wind in Q city tonight was more urgent than last night. Qin Yiheng stood aside after opening the car door, waiting for Chu Yi to get off.

Chu Yi pulled the zipper of his jacket to the end, and when he walked out of the car door, he saw Qin Yiheng standing with his hand stretched out beside the car, Chu Yi put his hand on it naturally, and then stood up.

"You seem to be inviting me to dance."

Qin Yiheng went around behind Chu Yi, closed the car door, and asked, "Can you jump?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "No."

Qin Yiheng: "great, I won't either."

Chu Yi laughed.

No, no, it's too good.

The restaurant Qin Yiheng ordered was right next to the theater. After the two of them had a simple meal, it was almost time.

Xu Jing bought the position in the middle of the third row, which is neither near nor far, and has a very good view.

After the two sat down, all the lights in the theater were dimmed.

Before coming to Q City, Chu Yi had already seen the introduction of this drama through netizens.

It is talking about the turmoil in Q City during the Republic of China, as well as the love and family of the little protagonist, with light and animation, many people say it is worth seeing, and it must be worthwhile.

He would pay attention at the time, entirely because the two male protagonists in this film are both boys.

But he forgot after seeing it, and didn't take it to heart, because he felt that Qin Yiheng was not interested in this kind of drama in which half of the love was occupied.

In addition, he himself is not very interested.

But the netizens said it was good, what kind of plot do you care about dating?

You should be concerned about the one next to you.

But now the one next to Chu Yi is looking at the phone.

Probably because of work, Qin Yiheng looked a little busy. He had been on stage for more than ten minutes, and Qin Yiheng also looked down at his phone for ten minutes.