Chapter 75: Festival

It was Chu Yi who was sick.

It is also Chu Yi who suffers.

Today's Qin Yiheng is more excited than Qin Yiheng ever before. In the past, it was enough to ask Chu Yi to be a teacher or a husband.

After letting Chu Yi call him today, he also asked Chu Yi to say that he likes him.

After Chu Yi said it, he asked again.

"How much do you like me?"

"really like you."

"Let's talk together."

"Husband, I love you so much."

"I like you too."

...

In the evening, Chu Yi took another cold and fever medicine after dinner. Qin Yiheng didn't deal with some things, so he went to the study after eating.

Chu Yi was bored, and accompanied him in the study.

Originally, he just sat on the side and looked for a book on the bookshelf to read, but after just reading it for a while, Chu Yi felt a little bored.

Then, he turned his attention to Qin Yiheng.

Qin Yiheng was typing very seriously. The whole study was filled with the sound of his typing on the keyboard. Chu Yi put the book back in its original place and lay on the table staring at Qin Yiheng.

Looking at it, Chu Yi started to think badly.

I don't know if it was the fever that gave him courage, or whether he did it deliberately because of the fever, Chu Yi stared at Qin Yiheng's thigh for a long time, then stood up and sat on it directly.

Qin Yiheng was typing, but was interrupted by Chu Yi, and typed a lot of waste letters on the screen.

Chu Yi adjusted his sitting position and faced Qin Yiheng face to face, with his chin resting on Qin Yiheng's shoulder and his head down.

"Can I disturb you?" Chu Yi asked.

Qin Yiheng laughed: "it's all like this before you ask?"

Chu Yi helped Qin Yiheng to answer, "Yes."

Qin Yiheng touched Chu Yi's back, continued to type out a string of unfinished words just now, and then started a video.

The voice came from the computer, Chu Yi looked back curiously, and turned his head back again.

Qin Yiheng found out that Chu Yi, who was sick, was extraordinarily clingy.

Being so clingy to him made him think of their first encounter.

In the bar, Chu Yi had already acted a little clingy, but when he got to the bed, Chu Yi began to cling to him.

"Sleepy?" Qin Yiheng patted Chu Yi's head.

Chu Yiying: "Well."

Qin Yiheng: "I will be sleepy after taking the medicine."

Chu Yi: "Well."

Qin Yiheng: "go to bed?"

Chu Yi: "Don't sleep."

Qin Yiheng: "What book did you read just now?"

Chu Yi thought for a while: "Forgot."

Qin Yiheng smiled: "I saw it in vain."

Chu Yi: "I just turned two pages."

Qin Yiheng: "I'm done watching this video."

Chu Yi: "It's okay, you are busy with your work."

Qin Yiheng laughed softly and rubbed the back of Chu Yi's head: "Go to sleep when you're sleepy."