Chapter 46: Festival

Not long after, the two walked to the edge of the playground.

There are several classes in the playground who are having physical education classes. Some people are playing football, some badminton, some basketball, some circles, and some people are flying kites.

Chu Yi said, "Do you know where the three holy places where our school dates are?"

Qin Yiheng: "I don't know."

Chu Yi stretched out three fingers and broke them one by one: "The grove behind the Leng Palace, the playground at night, and outside the outer courtyard wall." After Chu Yi finished speaking, he asked Qin Yiheng, "Do you know the Leng Palace?"

Qin Yiheng: "Technology Building."

"Yes," Chu Yi smiled: "Then do you know why it is called Leng Gong?"

Qin Yiheng thought for a while: "too cold?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Almost, because it is cold in winter and cold in summer, and cold all the year round, so it is called Leng Gong. I heard that it was passed down from the top to the top, and I don't know how many years ago it was passed down."

Qin Yiheng: "I said that when I was a freshman."

Chu Yi: "It has a long history."

Qin Yiheng asked, "have you been to those places?"

Chu Yi asked, "Do you know that I've never been in love?"

Qin Yiheng nodded: "I know."

"So I haven't been there except for the playground," Chu Yi said. "It is said that other than the playground, no matter when you go to the other two places, you can run into couples, and there are more than one couple."

Qin Yiheng asked, "according to who?"

Chu Yi: "My university roommates."

Chuyi University wanted to fall in love for a while, and the reason was his roommates. During that time, as if they had negotiated, they got off the list one by one.

But later, this idea was also put down because of his roommates, because each of his roommates' first love in college was less than a month old.

He looked at his roommates, split up and made friends again, and gradually felt that things like love seemed so troublesome.

After four years, only Chu Yi has always been alone.

I often stay in the dormitory by myself, eat, sleep and study alone. When my roommate finally comes back, I have to listen to them share their daily life and feed him dog food.

Just like the friends who were keen to introduce Chu Yi to objects in recent years, when they were at school, the roommates also kept trying to help Chu Yi find objects.

Once a boy or girl approached Chu Yi, the roommate always shouted louder than anyone else.

Three men are also a play, Chu Yi just said a few words to the other party, and when he goes back, he will receive a 200,000-word love novel jointly produced by his roommates.

After he posted the Moments of the wedding photo yesterday, his roommates also chatted under the comments of his Moments, each tone was very old mother, very relieved, there was a feeling that the cub at home finally found a sweetheart .

Chu Yi was puzzled for a while. He didn't know why everyone cared so much about his life-long event.

From my grandmother's friend to his little cousin, every time I see him, after a few chats, the topic will become his life-long event.