Chapter 33: Festival

The chatting voice over there is actually very small, very small, so small that any voice that appears around can completely cover up the voice over there.

So Qin Yiheng suddenly someone spoke, and he couldn't hear what was said there.

He didn't hear what was behind that Chu, whether it was Chu Yi or not.

Qin Yiheng lowered his head, picked up the spoon again, and took another sip of soup.

There are very few people with the surname Chu.

It is not a coincidence that the name Xu Zhiming appeared in the teachers group of University A.

Xu Zhiming, Chu Yi.

Qin Yiheng suddenly felt that the soup in his mouth had no taste.

Simply stop drinking.

It didn't take long for the voice on this side to become quieter, and the voice from the other side came over again, but the most important part had been skipped.

The man named Xu Zhiming said, "Thank you. If Teacher Zhang is free, please help me find someone."

The middle-aged man standing behind Xu Zhiming should be Teacher Zhang, he said, "Sure, if you ran our school diligently back then, you were also considered a student of our school. If you are a student of our school, that's my student, and I will take care of it. yours."

Xu Zhiming: "Then I would like to thank Teacher Zhang in advance."

Teacher Zhang smiled happily: "It's easy to talk."

Gradually, the topic over there was farther and farther away, and the surrounding voices became more and more mixed. After a while, the waiter by the door opened the wine, and the atmosphere of the box suddenly changed.

It took nearly two hours for a meal to disperse. After the meal, the school proposed to find another place to sit, but Qin Yiheng refused.

The two sides chatted about the time to meet at school next time, and then parted.

Zhou Xiao and Xu Jing drank a lot of wine in the evening, but Xu Jing's drinking capacity was better, and now he seems to be in good spirits.

Zhou Xiao is not so sober anymore. Originally, his communication skills were good, so he drank a lot more alcohol. As soon as he got in the car, he had a tendency to fall down, but because Qin Yiheng was present, he insisted on maintaining his image.

Qin Yiheng also drank, but not so much, but his head was a little heavy when he got in the car.

After the door was closed, Xiao Chen turned his head and asked, "Mr. Qin, where are you going?"

Qin Yiheng: "send them home first."

Xiao Chen: "Okay."

Zhou Xiao, who was beside him, shook his head and asked Xu Jing, "My home is far or your home is far?"

Xu Jing said, "mine."

Zhou Xiao: "Then take me home first."

After Zhou Xiao finished speaking, he suddenly turned to look at Qin Yiheng: "but Mr. Qin, you have been away on business for so long, don't you need to take care of the person at home? Why don't you go back first, and Chu Yi and I will take a taxi by ourselves."

Xu Jing paused for a moment, turned to look at Qin Yiheng, and reminded Zhou Xiao, "I'm Xu Jing."

Zhou Xiao: "Oh yes, you are Xu Jing, who is Chu Yi?"

Xu Jing was about to break down in a cold sweat: "Mr. Qin's."

Zhou Xiao: "Oh yes yes yes, Mr Chu yes yes."