Chapter 11: Festival

Chu Yi sat on the sofa, feeling uneasy.

The food he bought from the supermarket in the morning was still on the table, and Qin Yiheng was sitting next to him at a distance of one person, and Qin Yiheng's mother was sitting opposite him.

As if in trial, Chu Yi was temporarily arrested by the police. He didn't know what the police would ask, but he seemed to know what crime he had committed. At this moment, his mind was blank.

But Chu Yi has a good image and a generous appearance. Even if he is nervous inside, he still looks very grand on the face, and he is still in a state of asking if you have anything, I can withstand anything.

There are tea making tools on the coffee table, probably early in the morning. No one is in the mood to drink tea. Qin Yiheng didn't plan to do it, and Chu Yi naturally wouldn't touch it affectionately.

The aunt, who was still chatting outside, suddenly became serious. He first glanced at Chu Yi, probably because he was unfamiliar, he was too embarrassed to look at it for too long, and looked away after only a few seconds.

But his son was different.

After watching Chu Yi, Auntie stared straight at Qin Yiheng, her eyes were soft but a little fierce, she didn't hide it, Chu Yi was scared when she saw it.

But Qin Yiheng didn't look scared, he sat upright and looked back without any hesitation.

Chu Yi doesn't understand what kind of advanced family education method this is, first kill the other party with his eyes?

I don't know how long, after a difficult time for Chu Yi, his mother finally spoke.

Qin's mother asked, "when did you get the certificate?"

Qin Yiheng said, "last Monday."

Qin's mother asked again, "why didn't you tell me?"

Qin Yiheng: "because I'm on a business trip the next day, I want to come back and tell you."

Qin's mother seemed to be speechless about this, and paused for a while.

In the first game, it seemed that Qin Yiheng won.

Qin's mother took a break, and soon entered the battlefield again: "Is marriage a child's play?"

Qin Yiheng: "No."

Qin's mother: "then why did you get married so casually?"

Qin Yiheng: "I've been thinking about it for a month."

Qin's mother paused again, as if thinking about whether a month is long or short.

In the second game, it seemed that Qin Yiheng won again.

Qin's mother thought for a while, and finally found the question she wanted to ask: "How long have you known each other? Why have you never mentioned him in front of me?"

As soon as this question was asked, Chu Yi was scared.

In fact, Chu Yi himself felt that this marriage was unclear, and these two **** questions were proof of their randomness.

"I met a month ago, because I didn't mention it to you because I'm not familiar with it. "

Qin Yiheng explained honestly, with a very confident tone, and Chu Yi admired him from the bottom of his heart.

His words seemed to say, what's the matter, we just don't know each other, but we are married.

"Unfamiliar?" Qin's mother grasped the point: "Unfamiliar, why did you marry him?"