Chapter 78: Festival

Chu Yi couldn't refuse the enthusiasm of the same table.

He hadn't considered whether it was strange to push him away at this time, but the tablemate had already hugged him tightly.

To put this matter in the past, it is too normal for Chu Yi.

In these few years of gatherings, brothers shoulder to shoulder or something, don't do it too often.

Especially Chu Yi, because he has a good relationship with every classmate, everyone has to gossip with him when they see him, and physical contact is inevitable.

Not now.

He is a married man.

He is also a married person who promised Qin Yiheng to reduce physical contact with others.

He hugged him at the same table and let go, and asked Chu Yi, "Am I the second one to arrive?"

This tablemate is called Xiaojie, and like a group of his high school classmates, they are all locals in City A.

Xiaojie and Chu Yi started their relationship because of the difference in their grades.

When I first got into high school, I took the first thorough examination. Chu Yi was the second in the class, and Xiaojie was the second last in the class. At that time, the common education method of teachers was that good students lead bad students. How to lead the way? They became the same table, so it was very fateful, Xiaojie and Chu Yi became the same table.

And the warming of their feelings is also due to the gap in their performance.

Under Chu Yi's high school, there is a junior high school. Chu Yi was admitted to this high school from another school, but Xiaojie was not. He was directly promoted from the junior high school.

So after Chu Yi borrowed Xiaojie to copy his homework, Xiaojie quickly regarded Chu Yi as his best friend and introduced Chu Yi to a group of his friends, including students from other classes. classmate.

Of course, Chu Yi knew exactly what the most iron buddy did in the first place.

And why, he was able to mingle with Xiaojie's group of friends very quickly, and Chu Yi knew it in his heart.

When Xiaojie introduced Chu Yi to everyone, the first sentence he said was that he would conquer you with his IQ.

Sure enough, Chu Yi used the workbook of IQ achievements to conquer everyone obediently.

So, the friendship groups in Chuyi High School quickly blossomed everywhere and heated up rapidly.

In addition, he was born handsome and had a good personality. At the beginning, he knew him almost all his years.

After listening to Xiaojie's question, Chu Yi nodded: "Yes, you are the second."

"Is your husband here?" Xiaojie asked him, putting his hand on his shoulder.

But before Chu Yi could answer, Xiaojie suddenly made a yo, and he looked at a scar under Chu Yi's ear: "What's wrong? It's so long."

Chu Yi raised his hand and stabbed Xiaojie with his elbow, pushing him away.

"It's nothing, I scratched it accidentally," Chu Yi continued to take a few steps back, stood directly beside Qin Yiheng who came out of the elevator, and introduced, "This is my husband."

Xiaojie was suddenly surprised.

Just now in the elevator, I looked at them a few times because they were handsome.

Good guy, it turned out to be Chu Yi's husband.

"Hello, hello," Xiaojie smiled and patted Chu Yi's shoulder: "What a coincidence, we took the elevator together."