Chapter 42: Festival

Chu Yi's private letter exploded.

He suddenly felt that posting this circle of friends at this time was a very wrong decision.

Mr. Zhao's list has not been completed yet, and he still has to be distracted from time to time by the messages sent by his friends.

After Chu Yi replied to three or four people, he simply turned off the voice and changed the picture seriously.

Mr. Zhao sent a lot of requests, but most of them were details. Chu Yi stared at the computer and took more than 20 minutes to correct them.

After he sent the picture to Mr. Zhao, he clicked into the circle of friends, and then turned to Qin Yiheng's article.

Logically speaking, he and Qin Yiheng should not have mutual friends, but he saw the comments below.

Chu Yi paused for a moment when he wanted to take a screenshot.

The person who commented was Mr. Zhao.

Mr. Zhao: Congratulations, brother

Mr. Zhao?

elder brother?

Chu Yi's heart suddenly became sour, he didn't even call him brother Qin Yiheng.

But after a few seconds he told himself to calm down, Mr. Zhao didn't call him little brother too.

This is probably Mr. Zhao's personal habit.

Brother, and little brother.

Actually almost?

Chu Yi intercepted this circle of friends and clicked into the album.

Almost ass.

He is sour.

Chu Yi cut Mr. Zhao's comments from the picture.

Because of this incident, Chu Yi, who had always had no complaints and no regrets towards Mr. Zhao, suddenly became impatient.

He replied all the messages of concern from all his friends, but Mr. Zhao has not sent any feedback.

how so slow.

When bored, Chu Yi turned over and look at the message Mr. Zhao sent him before.

Turning over and over, he turned to a voice.

Chu Yi turned on the voice and heard Mr. Zhao say over there, "Little brother, please change the place in the lower right corner. I want a cooler effect, okay?"

Chu Yi twisted his mouth, Mr. Zhao would not speak to Qin Yiheng in this tone.

Congratulations bro.

Chu Yi was able to make up his voice.

While waiting for Mr. Zhao's reply, Chu Yi tapped the keyboard impatiently with his fingers.

In the past, when Mr. Zhao received his pictures, he would reply very quickly, but now it has been almost half an hour.

Chu Yi then opened his mouth and asked: Are you busy?

Unexpectedly, Mr. Zhao quickly replied: Wait a moment for me

Chu Yi had to wait.

Because there was only such a list, Chu Yi was too boring, so he simply put the picture he just took into ps and made a background about Qin Yiheng.

After ten minutes, Chu Yi saved the picture, and Mr. Zhao finally replied.

Mr. Zhao: Thank you little brother