Chapter 57: Festival

Chu Yi was about to be dismissed by Qin Yiheng.

He didn't know how he finished the cake one bite at a time. He only felt that today's cake was extraordinarily sweet.

It made his head dizzy.

It was only after the last bite that Chu Yi woke up.

"Ah, do you want to eat?" Chu Yi turned to look at Qin Yiheng.

Qin Yiheng laughed, raised his chin, and gestured to the empty plate on the table: "what shall I eat?"

Chu Yi handed over the cake that had not yet been put into his mouth, and said weakly, "Do you want to eat it?"

Qin Yiheng shook his head: "you eat."

Chu Yi had to look at Qin Yiheng and eat the cake.

Qin Yiheng: "is it delicious?"

Chu Yi nodded: "It's delicious."

Qin Yiheng: "is it sweet?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Sweet."

Chu Yi's speed in eating cakes is not fast, but it is not slow either.

During the whole process, Qin Yiheng was watching him.

He blushed for a while when he was at the door, but after the kiss, his face was not red.

But the lips are very red.

The ears are also red.

My ears were still red, and it couldn't go away.

Qin Yiheng knew Chu Yi's shyness. Occasionally, when his ears were red, he would put on a hat, and when his face was red, he would cover his face with his hands.

Sometimes I think that with such a cover, others can't see it.

Qin Yiheng just pretended not to see it, to save him some face.

When the cream on the corner of Chu Yi's mouth was licked clean by himself, Qin Yiheng couldn't help but think of something.

The idea of ​​eating candy together just now was what he saw and recorded when he was reading scriptures online yesterday.

However, the suggestion of netizens is not to eat cream, but a piece of sugar.

Qin Yiheng felt that sugar was not very good.

Although it does take a lot of time to finish a candy, this kind of thing in the mouth will only distract the guest.

As a result, the whole kissing process, the last thing I remember is the taste of sugar.

Qin Yiheng didn't like it very much.

He felt that it was enough to let Chu Yi taste the sweetness. What Chu Yi should remember in the end was his taste, not the so-called sugar.

Just on the 14th today, Qin Yiheng immediately had his own idea.

After eating, Chu Yi cleaned up the garbage, and then asked Qin Yiheng, "Where's Xu Jing?"

Qin Yiheng wondered: "do you have anything to do with him?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "It's nothing, just say hello to him."

Qin Yiheng: "he knows you're here."

Chu Yi still asked, "Where is he?"

Qin Yiheng said, "I don't know."

Chu Yi nodded and asked again, "Did he buy the cake?"

Qin Yiheng lowered his voice: "I bought it."

"Okay," Chu Yi said and laughed: "Xu Jing bought those before, I thought the cake was too."