Chapter 84: Festival

first encounter 1

Another weird weekend.

Chu Yi rejected another blind date.

On the way back, his mother called him and heard him say that the blind date has become a pornographic partner again, and scolded him for a long time.

After hanging up the phone, Chu Yi slowed down the car.

Work pressure, blind date pressure, and friend pressure made him feel a little tired and powerless in his recent life.

He didn't want to go home yet, but he had nowhere to go.

After the car went around a lot on the road, an idea suddenly popped into my mind.

So he took out his mobile phone and searched for a nearby bar, and then locked one not too far away, but the picture looked good.

Not long after, Chu Yi drove the car near the bar and walked over on foot.

This bar is on the edge of the moat, not too lively on the street, it is a clean bar, it just opened not long ago.

After Chu Yi entered, he was shocked when he saw the customers in the store in twos and threes.

He even began to wonder if today was the weekend.

But after a few minutes he understood.

The bar was a little stuffy, so Chu Yi found an open-air seat outside and sat alone.

And the wine in front of him.

Really too hard to drink.

It was so unpleasant that it gave him a bitter taste.

When the taste is bitter, he thinks of himself, of the recent difficult clients, the steady stream of blind dates, and his mother's daily care for the other half he can't see.

The more you think about it, the more bitter it becomes, the more bitter it becomes, the more you drink it, the more you drink the more bitter it becomes.

At the end of the drink he began to doubt that he had reached his goal tonight.

He actually had an immature idea. He wanted to find some excitement and see if he could meet a handsome guy in a bar and have an affair like he did in the TV series.

He is 26 years old and has never been in love.

Don't talk about falling in love, there is no one who likes, and I have never tasted the taste of love.

So tonight, he was impulsive and wanted it.

But he drank and felt that he was wrong.

What kind of affair can a Qing bar have.

Or the wine is so hard to drink.

There are less than 20 people in the whole store, so it's so deserted.

There are people coming and going outside, many people take a walk, but what's the use.

Who would take a look at the poor and helpless sitting here?

Chu Yi took another sip of bitter wine and let out a long sigh, thinking about going home after sitting for a while, and going to work tomorrow.

"Handsome guy." Chu Yi was in a daze, and suddenly a person sat down beside him.

Chu Yi turned to look at him and heard him ask, "Are you alone?"

Chu Yi put down the wine glass: "Well."