Chapter 56: Festival

Because of Qin Yiheng's saying I want to see you, Chu Yi ate an extra bowl of rice today.

No matter what Qin Yiheng wanted to see him or what he wanted to do when he saw him, Chu Yi was already happy enough for one night just with this sentence.

Qin Yiheng gave him candy.

After eating, Chu Yi quickly washed the tableware and chopsticks, and then went to the living room to accompany his mother.

Mother Chu was watching a TV series. When Chu Yi came out, her mother glanced at him, then handed over the peeled oranges on the table, and was about to stand up.

Chu Yi pulled her: "The dishes are washed."

Mother Chu glared at Chu Yi and sat down again: "Didn't I tell you to let me go?"

Chu Yi: "Just a few bowls."

Mother Chu glared again and picked up another orange.

Chu Yi swallowed what was in his mouth and said, "Mom, I won't be back tomorrow night."

Mother Chu was stunned for a while, then turned to look at him: "What's wrong? Didn't you just come back?"

Chu Yi smiled: "Qin Yiheng asked me to go to Q City to play for a few days. "

Mom's frowning brows suddenly stretched out, and she smiled with relief: "That's it, that's fine, I'll just say you're newly married, he'll definitely miss you after he's been gone for so long."

Chu Yi did not deny it, eating oranges and smirking with his head down.

Mom asked, "How long are you going?"

Chu Yi: "What he means is that he will stay if he is free, and come back with him when his work is over."

Mother Chu was naturally happy to hear that her son's husband was so attached to her son.

Yesterday, she and Chu Yi talked about Qin Yiheng, but Chu Yi hesitated and didn't want to talk about it, only said that they were good and Qin Yiheng was very good to him.

Now that's all right, Qin Yiheng let Chu Yi go over, indicating that it was really good, and she was relieved.

Mother Chu asked, "What do you say? Can you go for that long?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "I'm afraid it won't take that long. Next week, I have a list to take a look at. It's already been negotiated."

Mother Chu nodded: "How many days can I go?"

Chu Yi: "Three or four days, we will leave tomorrow."

Mother Chu laughed: "Very good, be careful outside, remember to check the weather, and bring extra clothes."

Chu Yi nodded: "Yes, come back and bring you special products."

Mother Chu peeled another orange for Chu Yi: "No, just have fun."

Because he was too excited at night, Chu Yi fell asleep very late.

He checked the weather in Q City, and also checked the strategy for Q City.

In a commercialized city, basically every first-tier city has something to play.

Chu Yi checked the food in Q City again.

Compared with attractions and food, Q City is much richer.

Chu Yi looked at it, took a screenshot of what he was interested in, and then cut to the WeChat page.

Just as he was about to send this to Qin Yiheng, he suddenly thought of something and stopped.

What was he thinking about?