Chapter 26: Festival

When Qin Yiheng came, Zhou Xiao and Chu Yi naturally stopped their movements.

Zhou Xiao paused the video on the big screen, and Chu Yi also stood up.

"I'm looking at the software you made," Chu Yi said, walking to Qin Yiheng's side, taking out his mobile phone, and pointing at the software just now: "I just found out that you made this, I thought it was your company. This, this and this are made by our employees, and I still use them some time ago."

At the beginning, Zhao Zhongliang and him were bragging, citing this series of software, saying that they were all made by people from their network department.

At that time, he felt that Zhao Zhongliang had something.

But he didn't expect that the real boss was by his side.

But the big guy didn't seem to care much about it, so he hummed lightly and asked, "Where have you all been?"

Chu Yi put away the phone.

"I went shopping on the floors downstairs. Maybe it was night. There was no one, and it was a bit boring."

As Chu Yi said, Qin Yiheng raised his hand and touched his bangs.

Only then did he feel that the bangs covered his eyes a little.

So he tilted his head and put his hair aside a little, and continued, "Then Zhou Xiao brought me here to see what you've done before."

After Chu Yi finished speaking, he raised his head and smiled at Qin Yiheng.

Xiaolu's eyes appeared again, Qin Yiheng stared at it for a few seconds, then raised his hand and touched his bangs.

Now Chu Yi realized that Qin Yiheng didn't seem to want to help him sort out, but just for fun.

Chu Yi simply didn't move his head, and even got closer and let Qin Yiheng touch it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chu Yi asked him.

Qin Yiheng didn't care about Chu Yi's words, he just played with his hair: "what?"

Chu Yi: "You said that you did it."

Qin Yiheng: "why is your hair so soft?"

Chu Yi raised his eyes, followed Qin Yiheng's hand and looked up at his hair: "I don't know, it's natural."

When he raised his eyes like this, his eyes looked better.

Qin Yiheng suddenly felt like he had found a treasure.

"Is it almost? My work is over." Qin Yiheng finally withdrew his hand after playing for a while and asked Chu Yi.

Chu Yi turned to look at Zhou Xiao and asked, "Is it almost there?"

Zhou Xiao swallowed heavily and said, "No, it's almost there."

Zhou Xiao swallowed again.

Omg.

What did he just see?

What kind of doting eyes does Mr. Qin have?

Is he playing with Chu Yi's hair?

Still touching your head?

Ok?

What kind of fairy is Mr. Chu?

He seemed to want to re-examine Mr. Chu's status.

Zhou Xiao glanced at Xu Jing again, and was relieved to see that Xu Jing was also a little surprised, it seemed that he was not alone.