Chapter 70: Festival

Moments before the shutdown, Chu Yi sent Qin Yiheng a message, and finally clicked into the circle of friends to take a look.

At this glance, he found that Xin Zhao, who had been in his circle of friends a few minutes ago, just came here again.

If time permits, Chu Yi will definitely take a screenshot and ask Qin Yiheng what's going on with your cousin.

This time back, Chu Yi fell asleep on the plane again.

Probably the subconscious is telling the brain that since this journey has a beginning and an end, it will have a beginning and an end. When Chu Yi fell asleep, he dreamed of Qin Yiheng confessing to him again.

The scene is a scene where there was a scene before. Chu Yi was still a college student in his dream, playing games in the dormitory of University A, and was suddenly told that he was going to class soon.

Chu Yi rushed to the teaching building in a hurry, and it was obviously daytime outside, and it instantly turned into night.

In the dream, Chu Yi didn't find it strange at all. Instead, he ran anxiously with the book in his arms, thinking that he must not be late.

The more he ran, the darker the corridor, he wanted to turn on a light, but couldn't find it.

Thinking about going to class, Chu Yi didn't think much about it and went straight to the classroom, but there was no one in the classroom, and it was still dark.

He stopped at the door, and the classroom door in front of him suddenly opened.

Qin Yiheng stood at the door with a guitar.

"Junior Chu Yi."

Qin Yiheng spoke, and at the same time, many small lights suddenly lit up in the classroom behind Qin Yiheng.

Chu Yi sighed in his heart.

"Hello, I'm your senior, Qin Yiheng."

Chu Yi stood blankly.

Qin Yiheng said, "I like you."

There was no alarm clock, no one disturbed him, nothing, Chu Yi woke up by himself.

And it was at the moment when Qin Yiheng said he liked him.

woken up.

He opened his eyes and sat in the position for a long time before his spirit returned to this world.

Only then did I realize what I was dreaming about just now.

It wasn't exactly what Qin Yiheng told him, a story about Qin Yiheng being pursued.

Chu Yi let out a long sigh, glanced at the time, and estimated that he would arrive in about ten minutes.

He simply stopped sleeping, had nothing to do, and turned out Qin Yiheng in his mobile phone to take a look.

Zoom in, zoom out, it's beautiful.

Time passed quickly, and it didn't take long.

Chu Yicai pulled it down to turn off the airplane mode, and the phone rang.

It came from an unfamiliar number and belonged to city B.

Chu Yi stared at the phone number for a while before picking it up.

"Hello."

"Stinky boy, why did it take me so long to answer my call?"

Chu Yi's hands trembled.

They continued to shout loudly: "Hurry up and give me 100,000 yuan, urgently needed, hurry up."

Chu Yi clenched his fist: "No fighting, no money."