Chapter 86: Festival

xu jing's car was almost halfway around a-city.

when he first got on the bus, xu jing asked qin zong, where to go?

qin zong then asked him where the men around him were.

the man leaned back with an unconscious look, and said he was going to send me home.

mr. qin asked again, where is your home?

the man said, where? forgot.

then there was no sound in the back.

xu jing could only drive the car to the road first.

he sent qin zong over in the afternoon, qin zong's parents lived nearby, and he guessed that qin zong should go home to eat with his parents today.

so as for how this is.

picked up a man?

or a man who drinks too much.

xu jing looked up in the rearview mirror.

a very handsome young man, a strange face, not any businessman that qin zong had recently contacted.

encounter?

according to what just happened, we can only guess that it was a chance encounter.

"general manager qin," xu jing was about to face the problem of going left to right or forward, or did he ask the people in the back seat: "where are we going next?" "

mr. qin listened and patted the man next to him: "mr. chu, do you remember where your home is?" "

the man known as mr. chu shook his head from the left to the right, and then opened his eyes.

chu yi: "i don't remember," he said and became distressed: "what to do?" "

qin yiheng looked into chu yi's eyes: "think slowly." "

then he said to xu jing, "drive first." "

xu jing: "good. "

so, xu jing drove for nearly fifteen minutes, and mr. chu still didn't remember where his home was.

it was rare for qin zong to be so patient, and he was a driver, what could he say.

finally, when i went around the same street again, there was movement in the back seat.

qin yiheng: "remember?" "

chu yi: "what do you think?" "

qin yiheng paused for half a second before he said, "where is your home?" "

chu yi wondered, "aren't you sending me home?" "

qin yiheng: "i am," qin yiheng thought for a moment and held out his hand: "is it convenient to show me your id card?" "

chu yi oh sounded, took out the id card without defense, and said: "the copy should be written on what purpose this piece is only for, be careful of being stolen." "

qin yiheng was once again amused by this mr. chu.

qin yiheng read out the above address and asked, "send you to this community?" "

chu yi immediately snatched the id card back and shook his head: "no, don't go to my mother's place, don't go." "

qin yiheng: "then do you remember where your home is?" "

chu yi shook his head: "i can't remember." "

qin yiheng seemed to be a little impatient at last, and he said to xu jing, "find a hotel nearby." "

xu jing: "okay. "

with a purpose, xu jing quickly drove the car to a nearby hotel.

when mr. qin and mr. chu got out of the car, xu jing asked, "mr. qin, am i waiting for you here?" "

qin zong asked very doubtfully, "don't wait for me, how can i go back in a while?" "

xu jing did not expect that his waiting was one night.