Chapter 71: Festival

Today is also a day sweetened by Mr. Qin.

Chu Yi almost giggled while holding the pillow.

Before Qin Yiheng's phone was hung up, Chu Yi clicked on the picture on WeChat and looked at the time on it carefully.

He asked, "I'll be at the airport at five o'clock tomorrow afternoon. Can I pick you up?"

Qin Yiheng: "No, there are other people besides me and Xu Jing. We have to go to a dinner after getting off the plane. After the dinner, we have to go back to the company for a meeting, and then go home after the meeting."

Chu Yi: "Okay," Chu Yi thought for a while: "Then I won't let Xiao Chen come to me tomorrow, he's just taking me to and from get off work these days, let him pick you up at the airport tomorrow, when you arrive From here to there, it is more convenient to have a car, and I will drive to the studio by myself tomorrow."

Qin Yiheng: "Okay."

Hanging up the phone, Chu Yi couldn't help but smirk again.

It was said that it would not take more than five days, but to be able to come back in three days, this was already a small surprise for Chu Yi.

Thinking of seeing Qin Yiheng tomorrow night, Chu Yi was so happy.

So rare, he lost sleep today.

Probably before going to bed, he thought about a lot of things.

A lot about him and Qin Yiheng.

These few days, I have nothing to do before going to bed every night, and there is no one around to accompany me, so I can only think wildly.

Although they have only been married for almost two months, a lot has happened between them.

From the scene of seeing Qin Yiheng at the entrance of the studio, Chu Yi thought back to the present little by little about what happened between the two.

His attitude is changing, and so are his feelings.

In the same way, he also clearly felt Qin Yiheng's changes.

If it weren't for the fact that it was almost two o'clock in the morning, Chu Yi would have wanted to call Zhang Kai.

His whole body cells are excited now, clamoring, he wants to confess to Qin Yiheng, he wants to tell Qin Yiheng that he has long been tempted.

how about you?

Qin Yiheng should like him, right?

Does Qin Yiheng like him?

Qin Yiheng likes him.

Qin Yiheng likes him!

Chu Yi thought about it and turned over again, and persuaded himself to calm down.

All he has to do now is sleep first.

But after persuading, the picture in his head returned to Qin Yiheng.

And, even, unexpectedly, something unspeakable began to play.

Chu Yi, who had finally been at work for a few days at normal times, was late the next day because he woke up late.

In addition, it was raining today and the temperature dropped, so Chu Yi dawdled. When he arrived at the studio, the time on his watch had already passed eleven o'clock.

When he opened the door, he heard Rongrong laugh.

Rongrong teased: "The boss is still the old boss, the first thing to come to the studio..."