Chapter 82: Festival

When Qin Yiheng came home, Chu Yi and Xin Zhao's game was at the most exciting part, and the whole living room was filled with the sound of the game.

Because he was too excited, Xin Zhao's body swayed with the characters on the TV. When the characters went to the left, Xin Zhao's body fell to the left, and when the characters moved to the right, Xin Zhao's body went to the right.

When Qin Yiheng walked to the living room, Xin Zhao's body was falling in the direction of Chu Yi, and he was shouting a lot of things Qin Yiheng couldn't understand.

Seeing that Xin Zhao was about to fall into Chu Yi's arms, Qin Yiheng immediately picked up Xin Zhao's clothes.

"Ah, ah, who, don't touch me!" Xin Zhao quickly turned his head and said, "Big brother, big brother, don't make trouble with you, don't touch me."

When Chu Yi next to him heard the voice, he quickly looked back at Qin Yiheng.

"You're back." Chu Yi said simply.

Qin Yiheng responded and pulled Xin Zhao away.

In the next time, Qin Yiheng just stood behind the two people and watched them play games.

After looking at it for a long time, Qin Yiheng seems to be able to figure out a little way.

Chu Yi's hand speed is very fast. In comparison, Xin Zhao is slightly inferior, and he always hides behind Chu Yi and asks Chu Yi to help him block his skills.

Chu Yi has always been calm when playing games, and it was the same with Zhang Kai last time. Zhang Kai was so excited that he shouted, but Chu Yi sat in an unhurried manner.

It was the same at the moment, Xin Zhao was the only one who was squeaking.

Qin Yiheng stared at the TV for a long time, and then put his eyes on Chu Yi.

Probably too serious, Chu Yi's brows furrowed together, and his tongue stuck out. The small tip of the tongue, between the upper teeth and lower lip, was staring at the TV intently.

Looking at it, Qin Yiheng changed positions and walked to Chu Yi's side.

It was also at this moment that Chu Yi's hand speed suddenly became faster, and along with Xin Zhao's random screams, a blue light suddenly flashed on the TV screen.

"Win, win, win!"

Xin Zhao cried out happily, he opened his hands, and was about to hug Chu Yi, but at this moment, he accidentally touched his brother's eyes.

Xin Zhao immediately retracted his arms and embraced him.

"Amazing, awesome, you're amazing!" Xin Zhao said, getting up from the ground: "I thought we were going to lose at one point, but you did that at the end, it's amazing."

Chu Yi: "I've played a lot, I'm skilled, do you still play?"

After he finished speaking, he raised his head and glanced at Qin Yiheng, as if this was not for Xin Zhao, but for Qin Yiheng's opinion.

Xin Zhao smiled. "You all retreated outside and asked me if I wanted to play."

Chu Yi shook the gamepad in his hand: "If you want to play, click on it."

Xin Zhao snorted and asked the people behind Chu Yi, "Can you still play bro?"

Qin Yiheng: "No."

Xin Zhao: "..."

Just know.

After Chu Yi put down the game handle, he stood up, and Qin Yiheng put a hand beside him.

"Hands are so cold," Qin Yiheng looked at the floor: "Last time I said I wanted to buy you a rug, but you didn't want to."