Chapter 89: Festival

on april 15, the wedding was held as scheduled on an island to the south.

geographically, april here has gradually produced warmth, and many flowers have blossomed.

according to the custom of a city, two new people cannot meet before the wedding, so after flying to the island yesterday, the parents on both sides immediately separated the two people, and even arranged two hotels to prevent them from secretly meeting.

qin yiheng and chu yi were very helpless, they were not uncooperative, usually the two were also very well-behaved at home, how this matter was in the eyes of the parents, as if they were very disobedient.

on the day of the wedding, chu yi got up at six o'clock, and then ushered in the first makeup in his life.

in addition to the flowers on the spot and some pictures for display, the team invited by chu yi and qin yiheng almost wrapped up everything needed for the wedding, including the makeup artist who was helping chu yi wipe the powder.

"it's okay to just do it, i've never made it, i'm afraid it looks weird."

the makeup artist snorted, "okay mr. chu, i wouldn't have given you much makeup, your skin is very good, and i'll give you a base on your face and cover up some dark circles and red blood." "

chu yi raised his eyes: "yeah, i've been sleeping so badly lately." "

zhang kai sat next to him, heard chu yi say this, and immediately moved his chair forward a little: "why did you sleep badly?" "

chu yi glanced at zhang kai through the mirror, "what a mess to think about." "

zhang kai laughed out loud, although he thought about the mess, but he couldn't admit it.

zhang kai: "did i say anything?" "

chu yi: "why are you so loud?" "

zhang kai suddenly whispered, "isn't this because you have wronged me?" "

chu yi explained: "tomorrow i will play with qin yiheng, two weeks, i must not do the work in advance." "

zhang kai's tone was tasteless: "this." "

chu yi lightly tickled his lips.

of course, there are many jobs, but not so many.

because of the relationship that is about to get married, xiao zhan and rong rong have shared a lot of his work.

and zhang kai's surprise just now was actually right.

since the last time he said nervous, qin yiheng had not let him go.

after unlocking the matter of bathing together, the bath is particularly unsinkable.

every time i was in the bathroom for more than an hour, i was wiped clean and carried to bed, and then i was a few more hours.

"close your eyes." the makeup artist said to chu yi.

chu yi closed his eyes and didn't think much about it anymore.

"is it troublesome to get married?" zhang kai suddenly asked chu yi.

chu yi: "it's okay, although it seems that there are many things to do, in fact, qin yiheng and i have not done anything so far." "

zhang kai: "isn't this the power of money?" "

chu yi smiled a little, "you can also say that." "

zhang kai sighed and asked, "what process will be there for a while?" did he come to pick you up? or how? "